Chapter 1

Frisks P.O.V
I slowly open my eyes and stretch my arms in the air. I sit up in my bed and rub my eyes. I peek over at my clock. It's an 8-bit heart, and on the back it spells 'determination'. I swing my long legs off of my comfy bed and walk over to my closet, but on the way there I glance over at a picture frame on my desk. I sigh, picking up the picture of a tall goat like woman, a small skeleton with a blue hoodie and slippers, and a taller skeleton with an amazing cape, then there was me. At the top of the wooden frame, the word family is carved in handwriting with a small heart at the end of it. I smile and put down the picture back where it was on my desk. I throw on a white t-shirt, a grey hoodie, and some dark blue ripped jeans with holes on my knees. I comb my short, dark brown hair and slip on my blue contacts. And throw on some light grey socks. I head out of my room and chuckle at the current situation. Papyrus and Undyne are trying to get the spaghetti off of the roof. I jump off of the high railing and walk over to the two.
"How did this happen?" I ask, laughing a bit to myself.
"Uh, human! The great Papyrus and Undyne are having spaghetti issues" Papyrus says while trying to scrape the spaghetti off of the ceiling.
"Maybe Frisk could help us!" Undyne sad turning her attention over to me.
"What about kiddo?" She says while lifting Papyrus onto her shoulders. I nod and run outside to she shed to grab an iron shovel. I bust open the shed door because the doorknob was frozen I run back into the cozy home and climb onto Papyruses shoulders. As I start to scrape the spaghetti off of the ceiling I lean backwards a little, causing the spaghetti to fall into the taller skeletons head.
"Whoops! Did I get a bit on you Papyrus?" I say acting like I didn't know.
"Nyeh heh heh, yes you did" Papyrus said, knowing it wasn't an accident. After I scrape all of the spaghetti I flop myself on on the blue, old cyan couch and open up Undernet. I scroll down my dashbord and take a second look at one of mettatons older pictures of him taking a selfie with Papyrus. My eyes widen at the caption he put. I start laughing so much that my stomach starts to hurt. I hear some slippers approach me and I immediately realize it's Sans.
"Sans oh my god. look at this" I say trying to stop laughing for one second. I finish and sit myself up on the couch. Only to find that Sans took my phone. I get up and look around the house for him. I walk into the kitchen and ask Papyrus where Sans is.
"Papyrus" I say lightly tugging on his red amazing cape.
"Hm? What is it Frisk?" He says with a snake that says 'want some spaghetti?' written all over it. I sigh, it won't hurt to have some, besides, his spaghetti has improved a lot actually.
"Can I have some of your spaghetti?" I say with a convincing smile on my face. Papyrus threw a plateful of spaghetti in my bowl. I secretly dumped all of it out and then went back to the kitchen.
"Papyrus, have you seen Sans?" I say eagerly.
"Oh! He said he was going to have a little talk with Mettaton in the shack!" Papyrus said stirring some spaghetti. I slip on my high tops and walk to the shack. The door has been fixed and locked. I walk behind the shack and I start to hear some banging and clashing of some tools. I know that there is a hidden door behind the shack with the password 'DeterminAtion' I slip inside to only see Sans, Mettaton and a bunch of tools on the floor. I casually walk in and get a better view on everything. I slip behind a crate that we never used and watched the whole thing. I turn around to the sound of a small squeak and I see a small, bruised up mouse. I gently scoop it up in my hands and lightly pet it's fur. I turn my back to the crate and pull out a small medical kit I always carry around in my pockets. I fix the little mouse up and let it free. I go to turn back towards Sans and Mettaton but, there was no Sans. Only a beaten up Mettaton, slouching against the wall. I immediately run over to Mettaton and sit beside him.
"O-oh! Darling Frisk! When d-did you get here?" Mettaton said in a surprised and tired like way.
"Mettaton! Are you alright? Need anything?" I ask worryingly. I like to consider Mettaton like and uncle to me.
"No, I'm not alright! Sans was flinging me across the room with magic! And he told me not to go near my boyfriend!" I tense up and the word boyfriend.
"And who is your boyfr-" I ask getting cut off.
"Papy! Of course! That sweetheart is the best that that has ever happened to me! Well, besides becoming a flawless star" I turn my head away from Mettaton as I try not to laugh, instead, I pretend to cough.
"Oh and one more thing darling!" Mettaton says happily.
"Hm?" I ask, I hope it's not one of his "inspirational speeches".
"You can call me uncle Mettaton if you like!" He says winking at me. I stand up beside him and help him up. One of his legs look a bit to beaten up so I carry him into the house on my back. He isn't all that heavy actually, surprisingly. As I open the door I see Papyrus and Sans talking to each other. As soon as Papyrus turns his head towards our direction I feel Mettaton spring off of my back and run towards Papyrus.
"Oh Mettaton! What happened to you?! Do you need anything? Are you hurt?" Papyrus say quickly, pulling Mettaton into a hug.
"I'm fine darling! Don't worry about me!" Mettaton says pulling out of the arms of Papyrus.  I take off my shoes and flop on the couch next to Sans. The two face our way, and Papyrus has the biggest smile on his face. " Sans, Frisk." He begins, swinging his arm around Mettaton.
" meet my new sexy metal boyfriend! Mettaton!" Papyrus says with the happiest expression he has ever worn, I'm happy for them. I think I might have to delete my reading app, too much fanfiction, too much dirty fanfiction.
"Uh, how much do you like him?" Sans asks.
"I bet he likes him a metta-ton" I reply, looking back over at the two looking fairly disappointed.
"Good one, kiddo" Sans says getting his lazy bony ass off of the couch. I open up Undernet on my phone again and go to the news section. My jaw drops at what it says, I don't think anyone could be as happy or terrified as me at the moment. The article at the top read "new human in Snowdin area, beware"