"H-Here is fine." I whisper, panting slightly.

"Here it is-" he stops from a loud moan that escapes his plump lips, the perfect reaction I was hoping for when I pressed my lower body to his.

He growls and practically throws his sweater over my head. He kisses down the valley of my breasts and down my ribcage. I gasp as his mouth presses over my clit, the only separation are my panties.

"Let me take you." He requests, dragging his tongue back up the trail he left.

"Do I have to tell you twice?" I breathe out playfully, before kissing him.

He releases my lips and begins to leave a series of love bites down my stomach and down to my lower region.

He hooks his fingers on the top of my underwear and gently pulls them down my thighs.

I moan quietly as he leaves kisses around my core, and on my inner thighs.

"I'm gonna make you scream my name," he pants, flicking his tongue on my clit, making me gasp, "I'm going to pound into you, and show you just how much I fucking love you." I moan at his words and lift my hips to meet his lips.

He chuckles and kisses right below my belly button before slipping a finger inside of me, causing me to moan.

"So wet for me, baby doll?" He hums, smirking a bit.

"Shut up," I pant, "and make love to me."

"As you wish." He smiles, kissing my lips before retracting his fingers and pulling off his sweats, leaving him in tight boxers. I bring my hand up to my mouth, biting my index finger as we watch each other.

He growls and yanks his boxers off, climbing onto me. He kisses me hungrily and I bite his bottom lip, pulling it back. I sit up and push his body back (with much struggle), then settling myself on his abdomen. I flip all of my hair to the side and bend down, leaving love bites on his shoulder slowly. I drag my nails gently down his opposite shoulder, then his chest and abs, before stopping at his erection.

"Fuck, you drive me crazy, Rose." He moans out and I smile innocently before kissing his cheek and falling back onto the bed, causing him to almost instantly climb back on-top of me.

He grinds himself onto me, making us both moan.

"Fuck I can't take this," I growls in my ear, gently taking both my hands in his left one and securing them above my head. His right hand roams down my breast and hips before resting on my left thigh.

"Take me, Harry," I moan lightly, "fuck me until I'm begging you to stop." He growls at my words and leans towards his side table, rummaging through it before handing me a pill and a small bottle of water. I open my mouth and he drops the pill in carefully before tipping the bottle into my mouth and I swallow.

He throws the bottle, not caring as the water sprays everywhere, and he looks at me. He slowly slides inside of me, going in halfway before retrieving and going back in, much deeper this time. I moan loudly as he hits my g-spot.

"Faster," I pant, as he lowers his head to my lower ribcage. He retracts himself slowly and sits there for a second, and I'm about to open my mouth to protest but he slams into me, making me cry out in pleasure.

He pounds into me, much faster than before. He passionately kisses me, as the bed shakes and hits the wall repeatedly. He releases my hands and mine instantly claw at his back, my head rolling back in pleasure and he kisses my throat, causing me to moan.

He hits my g-spot repeatedly, making tears slowly fall down my cheeks and him to stop, our breathes the only thing heard.

"Why are you crying, baby? Did I hurt you?" He pants, moving some of my sweaty hair from my face as he searches it.

"I'm fine," I breathe out, "I love you."

"I love you more."

"Don't challenge me, Harold."

"Bring it on, babe."

I push his back, onto the bed and climb onto him. I let my head fall back as I lower myself onto him.

"Fuck," he breathes.

I fasten my pace, our moans filling the entire house.

He slowly releases, myself as well. I pant and fall into his hard chest, my legs on either side of his waist as I lay on him.

"Let's take a shower babe," he mumbles, stroking my hair.

"We'll take one afterwards." I mumble back, locking my left hand with his right and pressing them both between our chests. I wrap my right arm around his torso and kiss his chest.

"Goodnight, Rose."

"Goodnight Harry."

And we fall asleep, peacefully, and completely submerged in our love.