Darlings of Decay

This book is FREE!

With over 325,000 words and featuring some of Amazon's Best Selling Female Authors of Horror, this is certainly not your typical anthology book!

We have 32 authors!

Download the rest of this anthology for FREE!!! (It's so long, the entire book won't fit on here)

We love feedback!!! Please leave your thoughts on our Official Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Darlings-of-Decay-Author-Page/348258665304670

Darlings of Decay is available at most e-bookoutlets.

Amazon Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Darlings-Of-Decay-

ebook/dp/B00DQ1P3S4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375993702&sr=8-

1&keywords=darlings+of+decay

Barnes & Noble Link:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/darlings-of-

decay-kristen-middleton/1116156810?ean=2940044641150

Kobo Link:

 http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/darlings-of-decay

Smashwords Link:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/331761

 Coming to iTunes and Sony in August 2013!!!!!!!!

 Copyright © 2013 All authors named in this book.

All rights reserved.

The stories in this book are the property of their authors, in all media both physical and digital. No one, except the owners of this property, may reproduce, copy or publish in any medium any individual story or part of this anthology without the expressed permission of the authors of these works.

Cover Art by Damon Za

The characters and events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the authors.

This eBook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This eBook may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each reader. If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to Amazon.com and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

 ***

 Thank you for joining us on these tales of zombie horror. As you begin to read these stories, wrap your mind around this…

 The world as we’ve known it has ended. No one, living or dead, can be trusted. Now, desperate times call for desperate measures, because every single day is a struggle to live. The gates of hell have opened and hope seems well beyond reach. But... there are still survivors, and through blood, sweat, and tears, they’ll fight to live in a world where tomorrow is never a guarantee.

Sit back as your favorite authors of zombie lit take you on a wild, horrifying ride that will leave you breathless. Come and meet the women who love to entertain you with their own unique versions of the zombie apocalypse.