"Yeah, you're so tiny, it's sooooo cute." Savannah says. "Although, I'm not much taller than you, so I don't have much room to talk... but Rydel, on the other hand, is tall."

"Yeah." I reply.

"What do you do on YouTube?" Riker asks, joining in on the conversation. "I imagine it can't be too girly since Ryland told us Ross found you through YouTube." Riker adds.

"Wait, I thought he didn't say that." Ross interjects.

"Bro, you must've been in the shower because we were all in the bathroom." Ellington joins in. "And plus, Ross, I don't see you as the makeup kind of guy."

"Oh, shut up." Ross mutters, leaning back.

"Well, I got known through makeup tutorials and behind the scenes of a photo shoots I was doing. But I gradually started doing covers of songs and now I do whatever. I've collabed with Andrea Russett, jennxpenn, Bethany Mota, and a lot of other people I don't really remember."

"The only people I've met out of those is Bethany." Riker says. "So Andre really didn't set this whole thing up? Because I know he wasn't so thrilled when I said I was dating Vanni. And Ross' ex-girlfriend was set u-"

"Please... don't bring her up, Riker." Ross says quietly. "And Laura and I are just friends." He adds, spinning the ring on his pointer finger. Weird...

• • •

"Ross, two floors below you. Remember, room two nineteen." Stormie says, eyeing Ross with a stern face. "And tonight, we're all going out to dinner together. Be in mine and your dads room at five-thirty sharp dressed somewhat nice." She adds. I look at Ross and raise my eyebrows.

"Got it." Ross says, finally shutting the elevator doors. "Holy shit, it's nearly five in the morning." He mutters, clicking the number four multiple times. Laughing softly, I grab his wrist and take it away from the buttons.

"Stop it, your gonna break it." I couldn't help the huge smile on my face.

"So, if it gets me their faster, I'm doing it." He replies, his own smile on his face. "Have you ever dated someone? Like, even through management?" He asks suddenly. The elevator doors open before I get a chance to reply. I point my thumb towards the hall and roll two suitcases while Ross carries his backpack, my backpack, his suitcase and guitar. He offered to carry one of my suitcases and I couldn't say no to him, seeing as he was batting his eyelashes at me. Maybe he's a girl?...

"If you don't mind, I sleep in a sports bra and shorts. I just set the room really cold and use lots of blankets so... Is that weird or?" He shakes his head.

"I do the same thing. Just, only in underwear." I laugh a little and walk to the bathroom. Taking my contacts out, I also strip down and chance into a cute Nike sports bra with matching spandex shorts. I quickly put my glasses on and undo my small bun in my hair before peeing quickly and finally walking out of the bathroom. Ross was already laying in bed, phone in hand, under the covers and only his lamp on to show light.

"You tired?" I ask, walking towards my side of the bed.

"Yeah." He breathes out. He quickly locks his phone and turns his attention towards me, watching as I get under the covers. "You look cute in glasses." He whispers. I give him a light smile, totally ignoring the heat going towards my cheeks.