"Your loud voice" Temari immediately answered but chuckled as she saw Sawamura's reaction "Well, kidding aside, is that related in baseball?"

Sawamura explained to Temari what happened as she listened to him attentively.

"That's why I am asking the others"

"Hmmmm? Chris-senpai really gives you headache, Sawamura-kun. Well, good point. Your weird pitching?"

"Senpai... That is not a strong point"

"It is" Temari smiled that made Sawamura blushed "Well, Chris-senpai will eventually tell you."

"Senpai, did anyone tell you that you have a cute smile?" Sawamura innocently asked that made Temari blushed

"Hai, stop. Sawamura, Chris-senpai is looking for you" Out of nowhere, Miyuki appeared behind them that scared the two of them.

"Well then senpai, I'll take my leave!" Sawamura bowed down and hurriedly left them

"Been a while, Temari-chan." Miyuki put his hands on his pocket as he grinned at Temari who was glaring at him "We didn't talk since the day you became the team's informant"

"Thanks to you" Temari sarcastically responded "Putting someone in such situation!"

"Hahahaha! I haven't see you taking pictures. Are you doing your job now?"

"I'm busy doing our English project. Since you and Kuramochi-kun are so busy." Miyuki scratched his chin in embarrassment since he and Kuramochi hadn't done anything for their project aside from giving her the book references "Well, the presentation will be after the summer vacation, so there's still time"

"Then, let's do this. Before the summer tournament starts, let's finish it"

"Huh?"

"Okay? I'll let you know when" Miyuki excitedly said as his phone vibrated and it was from Kuramochi looking for him "Well then, I need to go. Temari-chan go back to your dorm now."

~end of flashback~

"What the heck was that? What does he mean to finish it before summer tournament starts? Does he have time? They will be having their training camp and they will have practice matches" Temari sighed and flipped to the next page. It was then she received a call from Fuyune. She went outside the library to take the call and once she answered it

"WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU?!" Fuyune shouted "Hurry up and go here on the ground field! They are having a match with other school! You don't need to bring your camera, just go here and watch! Hurry up!"

"I understand, you don't need to shout" Temari responded and hang up. She hurriedly gather her things

~

"Hahaha, thank you Fuyune-chan" Miyuki laughed as he was sitting on the side of the field with Maaya and Fuyune. He was the one who asked to call Temari

"I wonder what did Mari-chan saw to this guy" Maaya whispered to Fuyune "Aside from him being a genius catcher, and good looking face, I don't see anything good from him"

"Also have a nasty personality" Fuyune added

"I take that as a compliment. Also, only Temari-chan knows the answer" The two looked at their side as Miyuki commented. He looked at them and grinned "I wonder why"

"You!" the two felt troubled as Miyuki laughed loudly teasingly the two because they just blurted something unnecessarily

"Ah, there you are!" Temari arrived and her two friends immediately went towards her