"Let's go inside hyung" John excitedly called the three of us who aren't actually finding this cafe fun. Oh wait, except Michael who is walking straight through the door without even raising his eyebrows whenever he see the two dorks being all giddy.

"What's with them?" James asked me but I just shrugged and went in.

As soon as we enter the café, I smelled something familiar...

It's smells like someone...

"Let's sit there" James suggested suddenly that made me snap out from thinking where did I smell this scent before.

And because I got tired of thinking who it is, I just slumped myself onto the table. With my arm as my pillow, I face  the glass wall beside me.

I'm sleepy...

"Hyung!" I heard Cyrus excitedly said as he put a metallic number figure on our table. "You're gonna love here" he added as John and him gave a high five with each other.

After some minutes, the two jolly kids became tired and tap their fingers on the table are the only thing that could be heard within us.

James is typing on his laptop, Michael is scrolling his phone and the two are just staring down at the table. Tapping it with their finger tips. Impatiently...

Thank goodness we are actually at the corner and no one's really paying attention to us. Because if they noticed how irritating they tap their fingers, we would be kicked out of this place in no time.

"I'm sorry for the late delivery sir. We had so many customers today." I heard a familiar voice apologize..

I immediately looked up and I saw everyone looking at the same person whose serving us coffee and cake.

As she places the last cup of coffee on the table, Cyrus immediately stood up and hugged her.

She looked confused at first and looked around. She stopped pushing Cyrus away as her eyes roam around. First John, Michael, James and lastly,

Me....

She looked at me a little longer before she stepped on Cyrus foot..

I saw him groan inwardly, that really hurts just by the sound and sight of it...

"The five of you." She started talking while looking at us. Suppressing her anger obviously."Let's talk after my shift." She added before taking her tray and held it in between her arms and chest while walking away.

"Don't you even dare leave this place without me or I'll definitely show you why I became a black belted woman at 15" she threatened as she walk away again.

We just met each other again but I didn't heard any 'welcome back Stephen' instead I was threatened...

Great...

How are we going to watch my movie now?

"I'm so dead" I heard James sighed in defeat and regrets while covering his face with two hands.

"Do you have any connection by how she welcome us?" John asked disappointedly. Maybe thinking the same way as me.