"WhAt now?" She asked, sitting on the counter by the sink

"go get dressed." I shooed her up the stairs
**
she came back down in leggings, a black and white sweater with a bar-code on it, combat boots and a black beanie. 

"woah..." I mumbled under my breath
she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water

"ready to go princess?" 

"where are we going?" 
"here." I ignored her question and handed her a walkie-talkie

"What's this for? Niall what's going on?" She asked, taking the walkie talkie in her hands.

"IM surprised you don't know, princess, you were the one who looked through my plans" 

I watched her face freeze as it finally clicked what was going on.

"Niall I don't want to be apart of this" she said giving the walkie-talkie back to me. I shook my head, strapping it to her tights. "I need you though"

"N-Niall I don't want to be responsible for people's deaths!" 

"Well it's not really a choice" I said getting annoyed with her. 

"The cars loaded, lets go" I tightly gripped her waist and led her to the garage, before opening the passenger side and shoving her in, climbing over to my side and starting the car.

Once we got there, I parked outside the building. "Here's what's going to happen princess" I said grabbing one of the smallest guns from the back and sticking it in her left boot.

"You're going to go in to the parliament building and buzz me in, take out any one you see, got it?"
He shook her head no.

"I'm not doing it Niall." She stated, putting her head in her hands. I pushed her up against the back of the chair, holding a gun to her head.

"Listen princess, I need you to get me in the building and help me in to the meeting that's taking place on the 5th floor, it's starting soon so I don't want this delay to be the cause, or we both know what's happening" I said referring to the gun. She gulped, before jotting, shutting her eyes tightly. 

"Then you're going to go the receptionist and get the keys, the ones with the pink sticker on it with the label 5 and bring them to Mark Hales office, where I'll be setting up this thing" 

I brought out a small round object fro one of the boxes in the back, red and blue wires  surrounding it, the bomb. "

You'll give me the keys and I'll go in to the main office and get what indeed, right when I leave, in red you to run back here, got it princess?"

She nodded, as I reached across her and opened the door, go, and once you get inside just give me a ring on this, I wiggled the walkie-Talkie in my hand before unbuckling her seatbelt and giving her a light shove out the door. "And be careful, ok princess?" She nodded before walking off to the House of Parliament. 

**wendys pov** 
I shakily walked towards the building, my heart beating fast. 

"Niall" I whispered in to the walkie-talkie. "IM scared" 

"Calm down princess it will be fine, I do it all the time" 

Wow. That's reassuring 

I walked in, pushing the glass door open before smiling at the girl at the desk,  "I'm here to see Mark Hale? We have an appointment" 

She looked Down at my casual attire before using the phone to call him. "Mr.hale? Miss..." she paused waiting for me to give my name

I froze, shit, What do I say? Do I just give her my real name?