Yes (Harry Styles Imagine For Alizzy) [DIRTY]

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"God... Alizzy, I want you so bad right now" he says standing and slowly leaning down over my body I climb further down the bed as he lowers his body, hovering over me. I feel the heat from his body radiating over me. I wrap my legs around his waist and push my heals into his jeans. "Take them off," I say tugging at the belt loops. He moans then kneels with his knees either side of my hips. He unbuttons his jeans then ever so slowly drags the small zip south.

"God...hurry up harry" I say fidgeting underneath him waiting impatiently. Pushing my pelvis up into his crotch.

"Impatient are we?" harry smirks as he climbs off the bed to take his jeans of all the way. I close my eyes at his agenising torture.
When I open my eyes again I find him staring down at me as if I'm naked. It's daunting. I don't realise how naked he is until I glance down and my jaw drops open in shock. Wow.

"What?" He asks looking down at his erection.

"Umm... nothing I just didn't really... think you'd be..." I can't finish my sentence.

"Hard?"

"Well yeah" I giggle.

"Well teasing you is turn on enough" he laughs with me. I'm so happy he's not laughing at me for being so naive. We stop laughing and he asks me "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm positive" I breathe. I'm not positive but I know I want it.

"Good." He smiles. He says standing at the edge of the bed. "Lift your hips"

I lift them and he yanks my pants and my panties down off my legs at once discarding them on the floor. I quickly shut my legs feeling exposed. He gives me a funny look and I ignore it.

"Now sit up" as he says I sit up and start to lift my shirt up over my head while he stands and watches with a small smile on his face. I can feel his eyes burning into me. I don't think I've ever been this naked in front of someone other than my mum. And it feels strange. I throw my top onto the floor and cover my breasts with my arms then look up at him. He gives me the same look again.

"You don't have to hide from me. I love you no matter what you look like"  he says staring into my eyes and straying for a second. I smile back but don't move. I slowly start to lay back down while lowering himself over me at the same time. He leans his head down into the crevice of my neck and starts to slowly kiss and suck up and down my neck. I can't understand why but I can feel it making me wet and it sends shivers down my spine. My breathings gotten heavier and louder. I feel his erection resting on my thigh just below my sex and it's turning me on even more and for a second I think he can feel how wet I am. He slowly slides one hand down over my breast giving it a quick squeeze and my nipple a pinch before continuing down over my hip to my clit. His fingers waist no time in circling around it and gently pressing down. I moan as he continues. I can't help but move hips to the rhythm of his hand. He slowly slides one finger inside me and just that feels so big inside me, but yet so good. He continues until I can feel my stomach contracting and getting hotter. He kisses me hard on the lips and silences my moans. Then abruptly pulls his hands away. I want to yell no but stay quiet and kiss him back as my breathing slows down slightly. He pulls away and say "This might hurt, I'll be very slow, are you ready?" he says sweetly as I feel the head of his erection pressed up against my sex.

"I don't care," I sigh with my head back and eyes closed. .

He slowly eases just his tip inside me and the pain is overwhelming, I groan as he ever so slowly eases the rest of himself into me. I lean up and hold tight to his back my nails digging into him and my teeth biting his neck trying my hardest not to hurt him. He painfully slowly eases out then back in. My breathing becomes harsh and the pain turns to pleasure.

"Please. Harry, Move," I breath.

"Okay baby" he says and slowly eases out then back in. "again?" he asks staying inside me fully.

I nod.

He slowly repeats what he did before then asks "again?"

I nod, he repeats his process but this time doesn't stop but keeps moving so slowly it's torturing.

"P-please. Harry faster" I moan as he eases back into me.

"What ever you say baby" he whisper seductively in my ear. Oh god.

I feel my stomach tighten. I moan as he picks up pace. He slows down then slowly speeds back up then slows, grinds his hips onto mine then pumps faster. He continues this process until I feel my walls clench around him as he groans and growls in the back of his throat. Oh god, thats so... so sexy.

"Oh god, I'm gonna come" I moan. His pace picks up and I feel my stomach tighten and release and tighten, over and over getting closer and closer together until it explodes and I throw my head back screaming as it takes over me. Soon after I feel Harry slump done onto my chest. My breathing still ragged I run my fingers threw his long hair. He's still inside me and it feels so warm and comfortable. I don't ever want to move from this position.

"I love you so much Alizzy," he whispers in my ear before kissing sloppy open mouth kisses over my neck and jaw line.

"I love you too Harry" I whisper back as He lays on my chest.

Dirty One Direction Imagines. [OPEN FOR REQUESTS]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें