Yes (Harry Styles Imagine For Alizzy) [DIRTY]

Request: Alizzy, harry,16, anywhere, dirty

One night I was sitting at home on my laptop on my bed. My parents were away for a couple weeks and the whole time I've just been sitting around in my underwear and eating. Me and my boyfriend harry have been dating 3 years... yeah, yeah I know what your thinking you were dating when you were how old? Well I'm sixteen now so... do the math.

As I was scrolling through tumblr downloading images and gifs I heard my doorbell ring. "Hmm... its like 10:30 who would be out right now?" I talk to myself. I climb out of bed and grab a baggy T and slide it over my head and a pair light grey baggy tracksuit pants. I walked to the front door and opened it. I scream wildly as a brunette curly haired man jumps onto me enveloping my body in his arms. "Hi" I giggle as he pulls us both down onto the couch making me collapse onto his waist - straddling him. "Hello, baby" he grins widely causing his dimples to deepen into his cheeks. Aww he's so cute.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as he leans up his forehead against mine holding tightly to my hips.

"I wanted to see you" he smiled as he starts kissing my chest just above my breasts. The thing with Harry and I was that... I'm a virgin and he's always doing these types of things trying and failing to get into my pants.

"I know what you mean" I raise an eyebrow at him as he runs his nose up the valley between my breasts just as I realise this shirt is very low cut. "Harry... you kno-"

He cut me off by kissing me quickly invading my mouth with his tongue, then pulling away to say, "I know... I know, but I love you and you know that..." he pauses then continues "but you always say that you don't want to but I can tell your body thinks otherwise, plus we've been dating for 3 years Alizzy what do think I'm going to do? Jump up and leave right after?he says in all seriousness... which was hard, for Harry.

He was right though... I do love him and I guess we have been dating for 3 years and I know now that he's a good guy. I'm not sure how I'll feel afterwards will I love him more or will it just be too much for me right now. I bite my lower lip trying to contemplate my answer and after about a minute I finally decided. "Yes..." I said biting my lip.

"Come on then" he says smiling and raising me to my feet of his lap and tugging on my hand toward my room. "Alizzy... you don't have to do this" he says abruptly stopping in the hallway to my room.

I smile and push him on towards my room reassuring him I want this. When I think about it to myself I almost scream... how could you want to have sex... your only 16! But I soon get over that thinking that this is older than a lot of girls have sex so I'm fine.

"Alizzy?" harry asks pulling me from my thoughts.

"I'm ok" I smile tightening my grip on his hand.

"God... I'm going to make you feel amazing"

Jeez I love him so much.

When we get to my room he slowly shuts the door and locks it behind us. He turns to me as I stand about a metre from the end of my bed.

He slowly stalks his way towards me while slowly pulling his T-shirt over his toned body and over his head, slowly folding it and depositing it on my desk. He stops at the desk and sits down in the seat beside it, untying his shoes and pulling them off, then pulling off his socks and placing them nicely beside his top. I watch him intently as he moves perfectly around my bedroom.

"Sit down" he says walking closer toward me and my instinct is to step back until I feel the bed behind my knees and slowly sitting down.

He slowly walks towards me and grasps my left ankle, slowly sliding his index finger along the arch of my foot then moves to do the same to the other. I try to calm my harsh breathing. I don't understand how this is turning me on.
He lifts up my right ankle to his lips and kisses and gently bites his way down the inside of my calf, its and interesting and arousing feeling. I moan at the anticipation for him to get to my sex.