Going to back to Cali

Start from the beginning

"Meg baby girl are you hungry?" I heard Sheila say from the other side of the door.

"no not right now" I said back

"ok well there is chicken salad in the fridge when you decide to eat"

"ok thanks" I said smiling "do you thing she heard us last night?" 

"no, after you went to sleep I went to my room and started to get dressed" he said smiling

"are you sure" I said

"yes trust me " he started laughing

We spent the rest of the day doing errands for Sheila, and cooking the doctor wanted her to take it easy I was doing everything in my power to do as much as I could for her and keep as much distant from August as I could. I mean I did have a pretend boyfriend and Sheila didn't help always asking about him and Aubrey wouldn't make it any better he played all too well it was beyond annoying but funny. August couldn't stand him which was insane he was literally a nice guy but I guess that was the macho thing all guys had. I spent a week with Sheila helping her making sure she was good and taken care of. In the process I spent a lot of time with August which was beyond needed. I really missed him and he missed me. Every chance we were alone he wouldn't stop telling me how sorry he was for the things he said. Which I wasn't going to let him take the blame for the entire situation I to had my share of the ordeal. 

At the Airport-

" so when am I going to be able to see you again?" August Asked giving me a bear hug,

"you can come visit me peanut head" I said placing my arms around his neck

"I could do that, see where yo ass at just incase I gots to get out that thang on ya lil boyfriend yew heard meh" he said smiling

"there is no need for that August, so what's going to happen to us you have your baby on the way I know its going to get tough me trying to see you" I said changing the subject

"man, I know but I will make time for us you know that"

"I know, are you excited having a little you running around?"

"yea I am I cant lie,"

"flight 1182 to California Lax is now boarding please have you tickets ready" the lady said over the intercom.

"I got to go I'll miss you" I said hugging him kissing his cheek

"same, call me when you get home, I love you Meg"

I didn't  want to leave him I wanted to stayed locked away in his arms forever but I had a job to get to and work that I needed to get done as bad as I could lay up with him all day I couldn't I had priories. I reached for my small carry on bag and met his lips with a soft kiss.

"take care Meg" he said watching me walk away. I walked towards the entrance and made to the plane I don't know what's going to happen to us. Just so there is no confusion we'll keep our relationship to ourselves and go from there. I set in my seat and put my headphones in my ear and the plane took off.

August Pov

I got back in the car and started to drive back to my moms house. I was started to miss Meagan right away after she left for California. It's crazy the main reason we didn't work out it was because of the fact that she couldn't have kids. I feel bad for the way I behaved towards her and knowing now that it was a slap in the face to hear that Mya is pregnant by me. I don't know how we are going to work out our relationship keepin it a secret from our family her having a boyfriend and me getting ready to have a baby on the way. I set in the car driving back to my moms house with a lot on my mind when I got a phone call.