Chapter 2

*Felicite's pov*

We then smile, getting back into the car and he continues to drive to this so called secret location. "I didn't know you could dance that good Harold." I smirk looking at him.

"Im a man of many talents", that he was. I looked over at him and smiled. Harry and me were the closest out of our whole friend circle. We have known each other the longest and I was so thankful to have him as my bestfriend.

"I've known." I smile nudging his shoulder playfully before I turn to look at the road. looking around before he pulls up to my favorite Waffle House. "no way..." I grin happily.

"Yes way", he winks at me before unbuckling his seatbelt as I did the same. We both got out the car, gently shutting the doors since it basically closes itself. I giggled, grabbing Harry's hand and ran off towards the door swinging it open and hopping inside. I close my eyes and breath in the delicious scent.

"I'm getting chicken and waffles." I smirk as the waiter takes us to a booth in the back corner. "remember the time we had a waffle eating competition here?" I smile as we sit across from each other.

"Fiz... that was 2 days ago" Harry states as if he was now a genius.

"Well, technically, it is in the past", I reply back with sass. Whos the genius now? I smirked since he was, he is, a genius. But he let partying get the best of him and just stopped trying, stopped caring.

"HA-HA, very funny", and to be fair I am still smarter than you considering I know a years more of information and well your just plain stupid" he looked over at me with this innocent face.

"Says the one who failed a grade." I point out as I raise my eyebrow with a smirk. nudging my foot with his underneath the table. I love hanging out with Harry...there's just something about him that makes me happy and he manages to lift my mood each and every day.

"You know I practically did it on purpose." As sad as it is, he was actually popular but never made actual friends. So he went ahead and failed a whole grade to be with us.

"Well I guess it's worth it because you have me now right?" I smile, reaching across the table to hold his hand in mine.

"Of course its worth it." He flashed his cute little grin at me. The waiter came over to take our orders. We both order the chicken and waffles, and I order a sweet tea while he orders a Coke.

"I wonder where Danny is...I tried calling and texting but he still hasn't answered..." I sigh checking my phone sadly.

"Lets not take about Danny or anyone else, today is about you, about us." I giggle at what he said,

"Harry you sound like a sappy boyfriend!"

"oh hush. you know I love you." he grins with a chuckle, winking at me and I roll my eyes.

"hmmm...I love you too Harry, a friend only." I smile rolling my eyes at him. The waitress made her way over again, again, but this time with our food. I looked at my waffles, drooling. "I was starving" , I somehow managed to say with a mouthful.

"Where are your manners!" , Harry said... while stuffing his mouth.

"says you who is smacking as well." I giggle with a small roll of my eyes. kicking him playfully underneath the table. I drink my sweet tea, finishing off my food as Harry does the same. "I need a piss" I say while getting up to go to the bathroom.

"How lady-like." he chuckles rolling his eyes and I swat at his arm before I head to the bathroom. getting a call from Danny as soon as I enter. I picked up quick,