Love Games (Star Trek fanfic)

It was my first day. I, and many others were assigned to get a tour of Enterprise and a description of our job. We were all assigned to a crew member.

"Thane, you're with Sulu. Johnson, you're with Chekov. Lyons, you're with Uhura. Horatio, you're with Spock. Dent, you're with McCoy. Elise, your with Kirk. Crew, take your trainee and go." Pike put the pad under his arm and walked away.

Wonderful. I was top of my class and was training to be a possible captain. We were paired with the people who had training in what we were learning. So me studying to be a captain, I got the captain. James T. Kirk. Completely gorgeous and sexy. But he wasn't one to keep relationships. So I had to be careful as to not fall for him.

He walked over with that cute smile and held his hand out.

"Captain James T. Kirk. You're Elise, right?"

I nooded and shook his hand. "Nadia Elise, yes."

"Good. Follow me." He started to walk onto the ship and I followed.

McCoy (or Bones as Kirk calls him) stopped him before he stepped on.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you got Kirk as your guide. You're so lucky. He's just so hot." My friend, Allie Dent said.

I laughed a bit. "Yeah, I guess so. But he's kinda an ass I guess."

"We he sure does have a nice ass. I don't care. I'd love to get in bed with him sometime."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say. But you got McCoy. He's pretty cute too. Plus he seems a hell of a lot nicer than Kirk."

"Eh. If you say so." She shrugged.

-------------------------------------------------

Bones stopped Kirk before walking onto the ship.

"I can't believe you got the best looking girl in the group!"

Kirk laughed. "I didn't pick her. Stuff like this just happens to me, Bones." He patted his shoulder.

"I know, and it's not fair."

"You got a cutie though." He motioned to Allie who was standing by Nadia talking.

Bones looked over at them then back at Kirk. "I guess she is pretty cute."

"Put some of that good ol' McCoy charm on her, huh?"

Bones rolled his eyes. "Yours doesn't seem very interested in you."

Kirk looked back at the girls again. "I can fix that easy."

"Can't wait to see that."

Kirk smiled and called for Nadia. "Nadia, come on."

She walked over to him, Allie on her heels who stopped next to Bones.

"See ya around." He gave Bones a wink and walked into the ship.

*Author's Note: This is another one of my stories. I hope you enjoy. More to come.*