The Day He Witnessed A Confrontation

True love waits
Book of Shadows (pjfoxwrites)
____________
03/03/2016

LUKE

Kissing her was exactly how I thought it would have felt. Perfect. She fitted perfectly against me. Her moaning my name was my undoing. I couldn't let it go any further.

We were so closed. She was like my best friend. I had gotten to kiss her and even touch her I did not want to rush thing and scare her. I refuse to ruin the bond we begun to create for my needs.

She wasn't ready and I would not push her. Her lips were soft and delicate. I started to stir. I tried to think of something else. But I couldn't. The kiss replayed in my mind over and over again.

The thought of how my fingers trailed up towards her womanly was making me aroused. I remember the way her legs trembled as I did it.

"Luke?"

I spun around to see Emily with the twins. I walked over and took Lizzy kissing her head.

"Morning" I told her

"Morning I was wondering if we could take a walk to the lake the twins are fussing" she asked.

As we walked to the lake the twins fussing stopped. There was a bench by the lake front looking out at the water. We sat down. The twins had fallen asleep.

Emily rested her head on my shoulder. I looked down on her and our children. I was so lucky. A beautiful wife, children whom I loved dearly. Love? Would Emily ever love me? Would I love her? She was so perfect in every way. I was yet to find a flaw.

Her smile could turn my day around. Her dimples. The way her eyes lit up with pride when ever she looked at our children. She was forgiving. The way she blushed whenever she saw me looking at her.

I liked the way she walked. The way she talked. I liked everything about her. I loved ..

"Luke are you asleep" she whispered severing me from my thoughts.

When I did not respond she did the unexpected she touched me face. Her finger traced my lips. Moving towards my cheek. I relaxed to her touch. He ran her hand in hand. I felt undoubtedly wonder to have Emily touch me.

"I think I want to see my mother" she said breaking the silence.

"I think that would be nice" I smiled and open my eyes. She quickly withdrew her hand.

"Today. Now"

"Now? Why the sudden change of heart"

"I need to do it before I change my mind. Let's get back to the house and go now"

"Okay wife"
~~

I knocked on the door of the inn Helena was staying at. Emily was busy twirling her fingers together. She was nervous I can't blame her. I held her hand and gave her a reassuring smile.

The door opened and we were met with Emily's mother sad eyes that instantly brightened when she saw us. She ushered us in.