2

I walked through the front door of the flower shop.

"Oh good you're here." Aunt Beth said.

"No offense to the flowers but why do you keep this place? You work at Wayne Tech and get lots of money. So why keep this place?" I asked.

Beth looked over at me. "Well because my grandma worked here when she was your age. That's when she met my grandpa. So in other words without this place you and I wouldn't be here." She said.

I looked around the little shop, it was covered wall to wall with flowers.

"Come on, can't be late to talk to my boss." Beth said.

Timeskip

The huge door opened. A man was standing, he had gray hair and was dressed in a suit.

"I am Alfred Pennyworth, Master Bruce is in his study and Damian is in the garden."

The man led us through the house. We went into the kitchen and Alfred open the door out to the garden. I stepped out and the door closed. There was a boy with black hair standing there.

"Aisha Raymond, first in her class for technology from the time she was 8, started to take kendo when she was 7, when she was 9 moved on to aikido." He said.

I stared in disbelief.

"Let's see how good you really are."

Damian threw a wooden stick to me, I caught it will ease. He came at me with full force.

I flipped him onto his back. He jumped up and swung at me. I blocked him and fell. I laid on my back looking up into the sky. 

"Not tired already are you?" Damian stood over me.