I love you too

Startled, Naomi took a small step back. Kiss her? Surely not...
But...

Naomi had this strange feeling. It was like she wanted this...No, needed this.

"Seiko..."

Seiko shook her head, "N-Never mind...I just hoped you would," The girl smiled weakly.

Naomi quickly took a step forward, and held the sides of Seiko's face as she pressed her lips against the other girl's.

Seiko gasped into the kiss, surprised that Naomi had the guts to kiss her.

As Naomi pulled away, Seiko's face changed to a light pink colour, and Naomi's was a dark shade of pink.

"Na-Naomi!" Seiko cheerfully squealed, "Thank you..."

"Seiko..." She looked to the ground, averting her eyes from Seiko.

"Hm..?"

"D-Do you have..." Naomi paused for a couple of seconds, "...Do you have feelings for me?" 

Seiko looked at Naomi, and she opened her mouth, wanting to tell her, but nothing came out. She closed her mouth.

"Seiko...Just tell me..."

She nodded, "I love you, Naomi. And, I'm not saying that as a friend. I truly love you. In a sexual way! Like Eros love..."

Seiko wasn't afraid of letting all of her feelings for Naomi spill out. Her feelings were so strong, and she had kept them bottled up for as long as she could remember.

"But Naomi..." Seiko began to speak again, "I know that you have feelings for Satoshi, and I won't get in your way if you feel the need to be with him."

There was silence, and then Naomi reached out and grabbed Seiko's hand. She pulled the other girl into a hug.

"S-Seiko..."

Seiko gasped after Naomi wrapped her arms around her.

"Naomi..."

"I...

I love you too..."