6 The genin test

SNOW'S P.O.V
As usual I was not paying attention so I missed everything until Iruka started yelling at naruto for some thing after a moment kiba nudged me and stood up. I fallowed I watched sakura Chang in to Iruka. Then zoned out till he started Yelling after that we all started to get ready to go in to the next room for the Ginin test I was so not excited Hell if it weren't for Kiba I wold have missed my turn. I walked In to the room."Oh Snow I forgot about you your so quite." Said Mizuki. I Ignored his words and did the clone Jutsu got my head band then left. Simple I know we were meeting our new squad leader tomorrow.

TIME SKIP
I was walking ok running to the academy so I could site in the corner and ignore every one.. But when I got there sasuke as I walked in we got in to a death glear contest. I am glad Kiba walked in when he did." Hey snow." He said snapping me out of what I was thinking of doing to the uchiha. I gave him a little wave after a will almost ever one was here suddenly I heard angry fan girls and laughing I looked up to see Naruto kissing Sas-guy Ha.
That's when I stepped in to save Naruto. I Jumped on my desk then to Naruto's I twisted to face the fan girls a couple of girls stepped back but most of them stayed put. Yoshi ran over and changed in to a copy of me." I would not do that." She warned. Sakura Tried to punch me I ducked and pulled her legs out from under her she hit the floor with a thud. ino was up now she just stared at me but Then she walked off as Iruka walked in I skreed off to my sit
"Today you are going to be aside your squads." Said Iruka He listed off random names as far as I cared."Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and you team is having a spar member Snow winter. I slammed my head a gents my desk. then felt a hand on my shoulder and my face heat up I sated like that."You're not going to die." Said kiba I ignored his words cause I am so died on this team.