Ben has a mission

"So what is your name anyway peasant....?" You asked the fake.
   "Paradot." 'Paradot' replies.
   "That's nice I guess." You say.
   "Either way I'm sorry about trying to pretend I was you......" Paradot informs you.
    "It's ok us demons are forgiving creatures..." You say touching her shoulder, "NOT! Why did try to be me!"
   "It's a hard life and everyone hated me an -an -and I thought being a princess would make it better..."
   "Well it sure didn't did it!" You yell at her.

       |time skip to at the mansion brought to you buy Paradot's annoyingness|

   You get home and show Paradot the room she will stay in and go downstairs to Ben and Bill.
   "Hey honey!" Bill says way to friendly like and hides a paper under the table.
   "What was that paper?" You question him.
   "Ummmm it's uh uhhhhh it's the news! Yea yea the news!" He half screams.
   "Yea yea! It's not..." You say rolling your eyes.
   "Fine it's a mission.." Your dad says
   "Why would you hide it.... You always tell me your missions?!" You were highly confused at this point.
   "It's not my mission..." He explains , "it's Ben's...."
   "WHAT?!?!?!" You yell, "DO I AT LEAST HAVE ONE?!?!"
   "No honey you don't...."
   "SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THA-"
   "LOWER YOUR TONE!!!"
   "PARADOT!!!! I GOT YOU YOUR FIRST JOB!!!!"
   Paradot comes rushing up the stairs and sits next to you.
   "TRY TO LOOK INTIMIDATING TOWARDS THEM!" You say pointing daggers at them with your eyes.
   Paradot's eyes turn bright yellow and her hair glows pink. She flouts to the ceiling and gets pink fireballs in her hands.
   You join her and glow pink radiating your body and flouting everything in the room except your father
   "HOOOOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" You scream at him shooting him with a fireball.
   Paradot shoots him too and then you both storm out the door.
   "Paradot thanks for helping me in there..." You say to the girl after you calm down.
   "No prob bob." She says you both laugh.
   "Now let's spy on them.... Maybe we can 'help' them on there little mission...." You say evil laughing.
  Paradot nods and a smug grin appears on her face.
   You walk back to mansion and sneak in through the window. You see your dad and Ben going through a portal. You grab Paradot and jump in with her.
   As soon as you get through you see your dad leave and your brother turn into human form.
   "Hey Ben!" You shout.
   He looks behind him and sees you he smiles.
   "I'm glad you two are here maybe you can help with my mission!"
   "Of course we can!" You and Paradot yell at the same time.
   "Lol jinx! Jinx again!" You and Paradot yell at the same time again.
   You and Paradot turn into human form and Ben explains the plan.