Chapter 2

Joe's POV:

"Why Amy?!" I whined as she ran through the house after shoving a cupcake with too much pink icing in my face. I heard her giggling as I proceeded to wipe the mess from my face, only blurring my vision further.

We were at my and squids apartment with Ash, Squid, Amy, and myself. Ash and Amy decided to come to visit for a few days when Minecon ended.

As she skidded to a stop in front of me, clearly challenging me, she retorted back at me. "I don't know, cat. Why don't you catch me to find out?". Laughing, I wiped more icing off my face, feeling it stick to my face already.

"Ok! I will!"

She started to dash off again, and, I had to admit, she was fairly fast. It was difficult to see where I was going as well because the icing on my glasses mucked up my vision. We swerved past ash who was holding a bowl of popcorn seeing as we were about to watch a movie off Netflix.

As we tried to swerve past him, Amy bumped into him, sending popcorn flying EVERYWHERE.

All over Amy and I, all over the couch, the floor, on ash as well. When we all met eye contact ash tried to bluff a laugh and then we all lost it.

"Stamps!! what happened to your face???" Ash said between hysteric laughter.

We all fell over laughing until Squid came in there.

"Oy, who had a popcorn fight in here?! It is a mess!" Squid paused as he took a glance at my face.

"AND MATE! I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF THE CUPCAKES!!!!" Squid went into laughter with the rest of us.

"IT WASNT ME!!!! IT WAS HER!!!!" I pointed at Amy, who was hardly able to speak she was laughing so hard.

All of us were laughing so hard, we hadn't had a moment like this in a long time. Despite my annoyance at the mess on my face, it was still great being reunited again.

Seeing as we were all in a heap covered by popcorn, Ash grabbed Squid's leg and pulled him down in it, only sending Amy and me into more bouts of hysteric laughter.

"EWWW!!!!!! Why is it all smushy?!" We just looked at each other and set off laughing again, even Squid.

 After we had all calmed down some I went to the bathroom to wash my face, which was now stiff from the icing, and the rest of the gang begin to pick up the popcorn.

~time skip~

Once we all got settled down on the couch watching the movie, I snickered as ash went to go make ANOTHER bowl of popcorn. This time though, he didn't spill it.

But I did notice how close together Squid and Amy were sitting together.

I raised my eyebrows playfully at Squid, who rolled his eyes in response.

Ash and I exchanged "That look" to signify the romance between the mermaid and the squid. Squid had it bad for Amy, and we all knew it.

I wonder if anyone will ever feel that way about me?

A/N:

Hey guys!
Sorry for not saying anything at the end of the last chapter, but I am here now! I hope you guys enjoy! This will be a very long book so if you are interested then stay around! I just wanted to make a couple of parts today to get the story going.