“Hey, you okay?” a hand was on my stomach as the person leaned in on me. I wrapped one arm around her shoulders and looked at the house.

“Yeah.” It felt so good to have her in my arms like this. I pulled her closer, not wanting to let go.

“So, there’s nine bedrooms and everyone has already claimed one,” she pointed to the top portion of the house that has lights on in every room. “So, you can take my room and I’ll sleep with David.”

Dude, do something. If you want her back, now is the time.

“No, it’s okay, I’ll sleep on the couch or something.”

“No, uhm, unless you sleep with me. I mean, my bed is big enough for the two of us, unless you roll over and crush me in my sleep.” I chuckle at this.

“Okay, show me the way.” She walked away from me and headed up the path. “How do you afford this?” I ask as I trail behind her into the house.

“When you and your brother have a music career, your mother sending you money, and Kyle paying some bills, it’s easy.” She wasn’t bragging, just saying. “We have parties, well David does, and a lot of people stay over. But now, Kyle lives in a room, Lynzie is on the progress of moving in along with my band.” She opens a room on the second floor and the sweet smell of honey washes over me. there’s one huge bed against the wall and two windows. It was big, about the size of a studio room.

“David has the master suit, so the bathroom is across the hall. If you want any privacy, there’s the studio downstairs.” The sun was just rising, but we are all tired. I go to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. Ellie comes in minutes later in short and one of my shirts. She smiles at me, causing my stomach to flutter. She stood next to me, brushing her teeth. It was quite, but not awkward. After rinsing our mouths out, we walked into the bedroom and flopped on the bed. We laid there staring at the ceiling. I felt a memory coming on. I turned to face her.

“Hey, remember when I took your virginity?” he face flushed in redness.

“Oh god, please Austin, don’t-”

“It started at the age 20!” I yelled in a fake commander voice.

“Oh no.”

“Five years ago……”

Flashback from Ellie’s POV

“Are you sure?" Austin asks, lifting his head from its resting place on my stomach to look me in the eyes. Austin, my on again off again somewhat boyfriend of a little less than a year, was nervous and a tad worried when I told him I wanted him to take my virginity. I had asked him a little over an hour ago, and since then, he had asked me countless times if I was sure.

"I’m positive." I replied with a smile, running my hands through his hair. I knew that he was probably very nervous to take my virginity, not wanting to hurt me in the process but I knew I couldn’t think of anybody better than Austin to do this.

Austin smiled, kissing the exposed skin on my stomach, tickling a bit making me laugh. He grinned at me, slowly coming up my body to finally be face to face to me, pressing his lips to mine in a sweet, passionate kiss. I responded, kissing him back, tangling my hands in his hair.

Austin’s hands traveled up my body, under my shirt, slowly taking it off, only breaking the kiss to get it completely off, throwing it somewhere in his bedroom. He continued to kiss me, putting the love he held for me in the kiss as his hands roamed my body, lightly, tracing my curves, almost memorizing my body with his hands.

His hands came to my shorts, pushing them down as far as he could, letting me do the rest. I took off my shorts, kicking them somewhere before turning my attention to his pajama bottoms, pushing them down far enough so he could kick out of them. As I did that, Austin’s attention turned to my neck, kissing down it, leaving light open mouth kisses.

♡Lucky Ones♡ [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें