The Dream That Might Have Been {Completed}

I woke up in the middle of the night screaming. Then when I opened my eyes, I died. I was falling deep down into an endless pit. Then suddenly, I was lying on a cloud, gasping unable to breathe or comprehend my surrounding. Standing in front of me, was a creepy looking thing in a black cloak holding a long bone whose edge contained a razor sharp hooked sword. He had hollow eyes, and an O shaped mouth, I did not notice any nose. I screamed loudly, then I closed my eyes tight waiting for death to engulf me, but instead, I woke up.

I was sweating, panicky, and drenched in…water? This was so unreal, but it felt so real. I stepped out of my bed, and my feet hit such a soft surface, which did not feel like my bedroom carpet, so I took time to look at my surrounding.

“BLOODY JESUS!!! Where on earth, scratch that, where the heck am I?”

Before I could even try to comprehend any ideas of where I could be, the door swung open, revealing the most handsome boy/man I had ever laid eyes on. I was smitten.

“Who are you?” I stuttered, unable to wipe the lust off my face. Wait what…lust? Wow, there goes that embarrassing blush.

I noticed the hot guy smirking at my red face. Urgh. I moved backwards and fell on the bed, very soft bed. Without even realizing what I was doing, I hugged the soft linens and inhaled deeply. “hmm…smells like home,” I murmured to myself. I heard a deep chuckle and jerked up remembering I wasn’t alone in the room. Yup, you got me, embarrassing blush in an even deeper shade of red. I crossed my arms and pouted like a three year old. This only made the hot guy burst out laughing loudly, it sounded so… manly and sexy. Sexy…what is wrong with me, my hormones are on overdrive here? You have got to be kidding me, am aroused from this hot stranger’s laughter, mind you, am starting to suspect, he kidnapped me, because this certainly is not my room, nor is it a dream. I already pinched myself. Unless, this is, a dream in a dream? Oh no!!! I started to slightly panic, but stopped myself when I felt a soft hand brush against my cheek which warmed it up.

“Are you ok sweetheart?” he whispered, his voice was the most beautiful voice I had ever heard. Blushing, a bright red, I tried to move away from his touch, which was making me utterly uncomfortable on the bed. When I looked up into his eyes, they mirrored the same lust I am certain, was glistening in my eyes. He closed his eyes, inhaling deeply, then opened them and smirked, as if aware of the effect he had on me. I did not realize myself moving closer to him, but felt my lips brushing against his, causing the weirdest sensation ever. It burnt like lava, and I attempted to pull away, but he swiftly grabbed my head, and pressed his lips firmly onto mine. That burning sensation turned into an urgent need and I pushed myself further into him.

We both got so aggressive with the strong need for each other, and he was growling lustfully in the back of his throat. We ripped off each other’s clothes in one swift motion, and just like a blur, he was inside of me, building up a rhythm. I gasped from both slight pain and shock because I had just lost my v-card, and just as quickly as that shock came, it disappeared, as I embraced the feel of him inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his torso, embracing this new adventure. It felt like the best thing that could ever happen to me. I was on top of the world. Lavishing every moment like it was my last.

I did not even know his name, yet here I was, craving more and more of him inside of me. Pleasure shot out through my whole body, making my moans match his growls and groans of pleasure. He gripped my @$$ grinding deeper and deeper into me, as the thumping got faster and faster, leading us both to our final destination. “I love you so much Athena!” he whisper yelled before collapsing on top of me, as I convulsed and wrapped myself tightly around his body. We lay side by side cuddling into each other. I did not have the strength to ponder on the things he knew about me or where I was. I was too exhausted for any of that, and just before I fell asleep, I mumbled, “What’s your name?” He kissed my forehead and whispered, “Morpheus.”

“I love you Morpheus, and I’m yours forever.” I murmured just before I entered slumber land.

I shot out of yet another bed drenched and breathing so hard. I looked around and realized I was in my room and on my bed. I touched my lips because they still felt so tingly. This whole dream felt so real, and I could still feel the dull prickles all over my body. I stepped out of bed for probably the 100th time, I am not sure, and noticed a blood stain on my skimpy white sleeping shorts.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hi my adorably cool readers??? I hope you enjoyed this really short story. It's complete as it is, but if I get really many votes and comments, then I'll make a kind of sequel to it. I already have a lot of plans I could put into this, but it only happens if I get the right amount of votes, comments, and readers.

Thank you, and thank you again for reading my story.

P.S :

Check out my other stories as well. They are on watty awards too. *__*