Lashton Imagine: Wedding Day

This was the day. You are marrying your life long best friend. You and Luke had been through literally everything. He was there for you when your parents got divorced when you were 16 and he was 17. You were there for him when his parents kicked him out for being gay. But that didn't stop either of you from falling head over heels for each other. You began dating when you were sophomores in highschool. You didn't care what people thought of the two of you. And all of that had led up to this. You, Ashton Fletcher Irwin was about to marry Luke Robert Hemmings. It was all so real, you were scared. You felt a hand slide into yours. It was Luke's. His hands were sweaty too, which was a good sign.

"Hey, Ash." Luke said in his raspy voice you loved so much. He looked so good to you wanted to kiss him right then and there but you had to wait. "Hey Luke, oh fuck I'm so nervous. What if I mess up or forget what to..." You were cut off by Luke's lips on yours. "You talk to much love, you'll do fine. You look amazing. I can't believe I'm getting married to you." He said everything you were thinking. He was perfect. Your life was going to be perfect after all.

*Time lapse to the wedding*

Luke was waiting for you at the front of the venue. He had the cutest smile on his face. You looked over to see Calum and Michael with huge grins, then I looked down and saw that they were holding hands...Malum. That's so cute.

You made your way to the stage or whatever it's called. You took Luke's hands in yours and the ceremony began. You both said your vows and now it was time for the kiss.

"You may now kiss the groom." Said the minister. Luke didn't want to wait any longer. He swung you around and crashed his lips to yours. Everything you've ever wanted was coming true. "I love you, I love you so much. Ever since we were kids Ashton. I've never loved anyone as much as I've loved you." At this point you had tears in your eyes. "Lukey I love you too more than anything." You said through happy tears. You were officially Ashton Hemmings. Everything was going to be okay now.

AN- I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN THIS SHIT BEFORE BUT I LIKE IT KINDA MAYBE IDK IF YOU DONT LIKE IT FIGHT ME 😂