8.0

First of all, sorry for the lack of updates. I have exams going on rn. Second, I wrote this chapter in bits and pieces everyday so I'm sorry for any mistakes.

Enjoy! :)x

***

"I don't know why I am suddenly feeling afraid of this wish of yours," Louis says as he sees Harry's smirk. He's got a bad feeling about all this.

Harry, like the total idiot he is, keeps his mug on the side and shifts closer to Louis, widening his smirk, if that's even possible.

Louis shifts uncomfortably under Harry's gaze. "I think we should drop this idea of wishes, it was stupid I knew it," He says and gets up from the couch, getting away from Harry and his devil-ness.

"Why?!" Harry shouts and gets up, looking bewildered. "When it's my turn, then it's stupid? I hate you, Lewis!"

Louis doesn't care if Harry is his crush or no, calling him Lewis is not done.

"I hate you too, you're stupid with your stupid everything and you're speaking as if my wish got fulfilled." Louis rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. Harry was certainly not the one full of drama here.

Louis-10, Harry-0.

Harry huffs dramatically. "Oh god Louis, I told you I would fulfil your wish, it'll take time," Louis opens his mouth to protest but Harry beats him to it. "And we still have nineteen days left. Chill."

As if Louis was going to fall in love with someone in just nineteen days. Falling in love takes a lifetime.

"Yeah, right," Louis scoffs. Harry won't leave him without telling him his stupid wish so might as well get along with it. "Now tell your stupid wish otherwise I'll die of suspense."

Harry grins. "Okay, so my wish is that we'll swim in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean," He claps his hands and twirls. "Today!"

Louis wants to roll his eyes to prove how stupid Harry is but he's not sure if he heard him correct. There was no way he said swimming in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

Louis stands still for a moment.

"Swimming?"

"Swimming."

"In Atlantic Ocean?"

"In Atlantic Ocean."

"Are you mental?"

"Oh, come on, Louis, it'll be so much fun!"

"What?" Louis always knew that Harry was a little dumb but he never imagined that his level of dumbness could reach such heights.

"What what?" Harry tilts his head to the side, looking cute. Louis was absolutely not falling for this.

"That's really dumb, Harry," He says and turns away to keep his mug on the kitchen counter. "It's minus two degrees outside and I'm not doing it."

Harry stomps towards him like a child. "This is absolutely not fair, Louis. Your wish is special and lovely and beautiful and my wish is dumb?"

Harry was not understanding, he was not understanding at all. Why did he want them to freeze to death? "Harold, my dear, that is basically committing suicide."

Harry crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow at him. "Oh, really?"

Louis sinks to the ground and groans dramatically, taking his head in his hands. "I never thought I'd live to see this day."

Harry pets his hair and Louis sighs in pleasure but then suddenly gets away. Louis was disgraced in himself for doing such a thing. He was not a cat, thank you very much.