Rules & other stuff

Rules:
1) The book has to be in english or romanian, otherwise I can't read it.
2) It has to be at least 2 chapters long.
3) You have to mention (not here, in the next chapter) :
-The name of the book
-The genere
-A description (some books have as descriptions on Wattpad the definition of a word or a quote and, personally, I can't deduct the plot of the book with such a small amount of information about it. Who am I, Sherlock?)
-Your personal rating on your book (on a scale from 1 to 10, duh)
4) I'll read anything but smut. Seriously, don't give me a 10 chapters "romance novel" about a girl sucking Justin Bieber's d*ck in 328 different ways. So if you thought that making me read fics such as "The Hat fic" or "The Milk fic" would be a fun idea, please don't. (I did read them once and I regret it *cries in agony*)

In my review, I will mention:
-The title
-The author
-My rating
-Opinions
-A word/ phrase that describes your work

The thing is I am not a professional writer (I wrote only one book but it's still in my drafts because I'm too afraid to post it). So, because of that, I'll try to encourage all of you. Posting your works online is an act of bravery in my opinion, because you take the risks of being hated and you publish it. So don't worry, if I have something I disliked about the book, I won't be harsh.

Check out the next chapter to "sign up".