" Zainab ! I will explain You About her ! But let me console her she is raped , Because of me !" He said me Concerning ,

" That Lady is not raped ! " I yelled Coz I can't see Arafath With other Lady .

" What do you mean ?" Arafath asked . What did I say Omg Allah Hu Akbar .

" That Because I said !" Sara Came .

" But Sara You Know The doctor said ." Arafath said .

" That was Not the doctor , That was someone else ." Sara Said In hard voice .

I saw Arafath being concerned . " But Sara ! No Matter I Know she is Raped , I have to Do Nikah with her beacause of me ." Arafath Stood Erect Holding tazeen .

That wicked witch She Smirked at me .

" Arafath Leave her ." Nadira Yelled .

" Nadira donot interfere ." Arafath Pushed her Not letting anyone to come near tazeen .

" Arafath You really don't Know she not innocent she is a Bitch , She is Slut !" Sara Yelled .

" Sara not a word ." Arafath Screamed . Pointed his fingers .

" Arafath Why are you taking her side ?" I asked Tears falling .

" Because She is Sexually Harrased because of my mistake ." Arafath said ,

" Arafath You can't do Nikah With her !" I said Fell Down on my knees .

" Why can't I ? You can Leave me Beacuse anyone can Marry You But No One will Marry her because she is..." Arafath said .

I cried Hard ," Arafath She is already....." Sara almost uttered those words , maryam Pushed her towards herself , Saying don't say,

" Why should we hide ? She is the bitch who Ma......" Nadira caught Sara's Hand " Shhhh..." Nadira said not to say...

" Are You mad Our sister Life is going to ruin Why don't You understand ! " Sara yelled with tears .

" Sara not in front of every one please ! " I stood and hugged her tight .

" What Do You wanna say ?" Arafath Came near me .

" She was never in coma !" Tazeen said and smirked .

" What do You mean?" Before I was raped I saw her with those men Laughing at me .And Hugged Arafath .

" What You ! " Arafath asked ,

" No I Din't do anything!" I cried she is lying .

:" Were You never in Coma ." Arafath asked .

" Yes . i was Not in coma But I didn't was there at when she was raped ." I said .

" No This says you Never cared about my feeling !" Arafath Yelled

I couldn't say anything ," That Slut is....." Sara came and I heared a slap On Sara's Face .

" How could You slap her ?" I yelled at Arafath ."

" SHe is Talking rubbish To My Going to be wife ." Arafath said , My Heart shattered in pieces .

" How could You Slap My wife ?" Kashif hold Arafath collar . And Punched Arafath , I tried to make them Loose down .

" Stop You guyzz " Sara Jumped in the Fight , And made each Other move away.

Kashif Moved Sara back . " No Need to Go in the fight with the man who doesn't want to the Truth ,"

" Arafath Please take me away please they will kill me !" Tazeen Took Arafath away .

" Arafath Please don't leave ." I dropped down on my knees.

" Zainu He has to Pay ." Nadira said .

" What Do you girls Know and we Don't know saying bad about Tazeen saying her slut and bitch a ditcher . " Amer came to me .

" Amer !" I Hugged Him tightly .

" Khan !Shhh.. Spill It Out ." He asked ,

Haneen spilled everything out . Amer got Angry. " Tum Ladhdikiyo Ko Bharat mata banne ka bahut hai na ."

" Amer Understand we are girls who can't see things going wrong ." Maryam said ,

" Didn;t atleast say me before doing this all ." Amer looked at sara , And stood Up .

" Sara ." She hugged him tightly .And cried ." Shhh...I promise i will Take Revenge For this slap To My sister , And Thinking to leave my My sister Khan too." Even to him and hugged him too.

" I promise you khan ! I will Bring him Back But I need your help." Amer Forwarded his Hand ,

" Yes I will do anything to bring Back arafath ." I kept my hand on his And cried

" yes I will bring back My sister's Husband back " Sara came forward , kept her hand over mine .

" mee to !" Nadira came

" Mee too " Maryam came .

" What about you Kashif ?" Amer asked .

he Looked at sara and smiled ." For Sure." He came forward ,

" Zainab don't shed your tears For Arafath I said na I will bring him back ." AMer said .

" Thank you !" I cried .

*************************

Sooooooo How is the Chap ?

A Horrifying to me . I felt . I love zainab ! But Arafath very bad How could you leave my Zainu ! And go with that witch,or Lier ,

I hate You !

Lol ! But Look forward.

You will Love Arafath He is really Great person . And Very Kind And very Sweet to every one . And a Loving person .

Soo lets check next chap but have to wait till tomorrow .