" Arafath Jiju This Should be said , Sorry !" Sara said loudly , And Arafath Felt embarrassed

" If You say Mein Tumhare baare bolonga .!" Arafath Said furiously Smirking . 

We heard Sara Gulped . " No Matter today this,  am gonna say ." 

" Your wish " Arafath smirked .

" Ladies and gentlemen This all Started when We were back from the field trip While getting Down the Bus , Zainab Got sprain in her leg , She fell Down but he didn't come to help as a hero , Me and My friend Juveria helped her to get down and made her sit in the reception are of Our school .  This hero Arafath Shiekh Ansari Watched her , He felt bad for my Zainu And then This intelligent person Didnt wanna let anyone To get know that he was watching her so evry 5 min he passed through her , Awww That came out Arafath sorry , Then Our this Zainab sent a request on face book and see This Arafath Was wishing the girl he wished that it should be the sprain girl came out to be her !!!!!!!!!!!Lol!!!" 

" That was personal !!! Kashif Yelled .

" Baby Nothing is personal is there ! I said everything ," Sara Said.

" Ohooo.." Kashif cooed and made a hand shake with Arafath . I laughed as they got an idea what they were gonna do , Sara Looked at their teaming and got ready to beat them.

" Which class were They were in ?" Umara yelled , I kicked her foot , she kicked me back, That pained a lot .

" Good One Umara ! They were in 5th When their Love story started hahahahahuh Was't that soo early Arafath ?" Sara now got blocked by arafath at one side and Kashif at one side . 

" Good One Arafath !" I went to her on stage .

Every one were hooting as when they heard that their love story started from 5th grade . 

We were totally Embarrassed . " You said !" I said Smirking .

" Yeah My Love story started after when we were married Right Kashif !" Sara Turned around for a signal for Kashif .

" Acha  really after marriage !" I  Grinned .

" Yes ! Then what ?"Kashif Ran down .

" Left alone ! Man Your Secrets are so hidden why don't you say ?" Arafath said .

" How come you got to know ?" I asked . 

" Zainab " I Pointed to Arafath ..

" What ?" Zainab astonished .

" That when We were chatting  on wattpad so she asked and I said as a friend . But she spilled out ." Arafath stared at Sara .

" Wait this girl ." I ran behind her . O My God how come she run with those high heels am unable run with my flats too...

These athletic people will make my leg go break..

I tried to run behind her . " Am sorry you cant run !" Arafath smirked .

" Yeah How come she has that talent to run fast .and you tooo ," I asked in my puppy face ,

" Thats because you rarely took part in sports in school times , and that lady is a Runner player always first in playing games ." Arafath said and ran behind Sara . He caught her and brought her to me .

" Ah Leave my hand cheater " She yelled .

" hahaha baby Soo what I can't run but I have an athlete Guy ." I said proudly .

Kashif pushed Sara and Arafath lost his grip from from her hand ." And I am Here for my Love for helping in her bad times ." Kashif saiid proudly .