Ch.1

"Last but not least, Della Cali.." Luis stopped pacing and smirked at me. This plan had been going kind of well for one that wasn't actually planned. "This school is for boys.. Why are you here?" He asked me.

"My parents got mixed up.." He looked over the fake file they had sent of me.

"It says here you just moved from Columbia.. I'm from Columbia and my last name is Cali as well.." He said and came face to face with me. I'll admit, I felt kind of intimidated.

"How ironic.." I said sarcastically and bored out of my mind. The boys looked at me like I was crazy for even being sarcastic to him. I was bad at acting, it was hard to conceal the fact that we were actually half siblings trying to get our father out.

"You aren't afraid too?" He asked as if there was gonna be a real punishment. I was probably gonna get it though for acting like this.

"I am.."
"You don't seem to act like it." He glared and hinted at me.

"My men will take you boys to your rooms. Della, I'd like to see you in my" He pointed at the headmaster. "office."

The headmaster showed us the way to his office and then one of our men took him out.

Luis started pacing angrily. "Are you a fucken idiot?!" He shouted then slapped me. "I told you to play along, not play little miss bad ass. What was that? You could have made it obvious."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how to act.." I said and looked down at the ground. "Acting scared is harder than you think.." I said and sat down in the headmasters seat.

"Get out of there.." He said, meaning the chair.

I got out and sat in another chair..

"So.. What are we gonna do now?" I asked him.

"We're gonna put you in with his roommates, where ever they are, and your gonna find out as much as you could about where Donoghue went. Got anything we can use?" He asked.

"I told the headmaster that he was my cousin, which is why my "parents" tried to put me in here.. I already met the roommates too, their names were Billy and Joey." I told him.

"That's good.. That's really good, now you can fit in without being so obvious." He said and looked like he was thinking something.

"What are you gonna do with me?" I asked him.. I was basically worthless in this plan now that Donoghue wasn't here. He was the only reason Luis asked me to be in his plan.

Now that I think of it, I really don't know what I'd do if Phil was here.. I told them that he was my cousin and he doesn't even know I exist.. I was supposed to warm up to him and get him into me then get him to sneak out of school and take him with us.. Our plan basically just blew up in our faces just for one teenage boy.

"Your going with the roommates, remember? Go there with Jack.."

"What if they ask me stuff? What do I say?"

"Just tell them I punished you or something.. Say I raped you.." He laughed a little bit.

"Don't you think that's a little sick?" I asked him.

"Terrorizing a school is sick. Now put on some fake tears. Jack, you shove her in the room." He said.

"Okay then.." I said and walked out of room.

"Della, are you stupid? Come here." Jack said.. I was confused so I walk towards him.

"What am I doing?"
"If we're gonna act like your one of them, we have to treat you like one of them." He said. He grabbed my arm and led me to the boys room.

"Jack, wait." I said and stopped him.

"What?" He snapped at me.

"I need to pretend to cry, hit me." I said.

"What? I'm not gonna hit a little girl." He said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You've been killing people here and there, don't be a wuss, just hit me." I said and he slapped me real hard. Harder than Luis. It stung a lot and tears were already coming out. "Now take me in there." I said. He opened the door and pushed me to the ground infront of the boys.

"Great. Just what we need, one more person." One of the boys said. I thought it would only be Joey and Billy.

I started to sob uncontrollably . "Shut up Snuffy!" Joey said and hit his head. "Hey, Della, c'mon, get up.. What did they do? Did they hurt you?" Billy came and lifted me up and sat me on the bed. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there and continued to pour fake tears, which was really hard..

"Th-that guy raped me.. The one in the ponytail.." I said and buried my face in his chest.

"It's okay, it's okay.. Your safe now.." He said and rubbed my head. They were all looking at me.

"Why are you even comforting me? Wasn't there something off about me?" I snapped at him referring to earlier.

"What Joey said was right.. Your a girl in our school.." He said.

"I don't know how to comfort people, but as long as we're around, they won't touch you again..." The one I assumed who was "Snuffy" said and rubbed my shoulder. I sat there with my face in my hands and sobbed as much as I could and cry real tears.

"Della stop crying.. Calm down, everything will be okay.." Joey came and sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't tell me stop crying and that everything will be okay! I've just been raped, how else am I supposed to react?" I snapped at him.. Maybe I was kinda good at acting.

"Shh.. Calm down.. C'mon, let's go wash you up.." Billy said in a soothing voice and wrapped his arms around me. He led me out in the hall where the guys were.

"I'm going to take her to have a shower." He told them. I'm sure they didn't understand English, but they saw me crying and let us through.

~•~•~