"Kidnapped?!"

"Stay Calm, Cool and Collected Ava. You could do this. You rock, and you Slay!", Ava repeatedly reiterated. 

As Ava McCarthy Slowly entered the black carpet, leading to the doors of MollyRegional, she was sweating profusely, knowing that this may be her "make or break" opportunity. If she does a Damn Good job at this internship, then the sky's the limit, and MollyRegional would give her the scholarship she always wanted, but If she doesn't, then she could stop dreaming about getting into Technical University, the same University she applied to, but her parents knew it would require more money than they could even afford for the next 20 years, which compelled them to decline their offer. However, Ava wants to change that reality, and finally transfer to the best Tech college in the Nation! 

Ava finally made it to the tinted glass door of MollyRegional, and suddenly stopped. 

She exclaimed, "OH MY GOD! It's actually happening! Ava, Breathe! And remember, stay calm, cool and collected. You could do this. You rock, and you Slay!" 

She took a deep breath, and pushed the cold metal handle of the glass door and slowly walked in the building. She, then, paused, and admired the huge corporation, that was probably as big as Ava's wanting to go to Technical University. There were marble tiled floor, with a mural on the freaking floor, and all across the walls! It looked more like the most extravagant palace In the world, not a Corporation office. As Ava continued to walk, only paying attention to the beauty of the building, someone stopped her, crossing their arm across her chest.

 "Stop Right there!", they said. "Can I get your ID, and verification please?!" 

Frighteningly, Ava replied, "O..O..O..OKAY!" 

It was a security guard, with deep blue eyes, and blonde hair. After Ava handed in her ID, and verification as being the intern, to the security guard, she had to pass through the metal detector, and, finally, got her ID and verification back from him. Then she felt as if time came back to haunt her. That feeling of being nervous, lonesome, abandoned, and apprehensive, was hovering her, once again, as she got closer to work, and closer to starting the life of an intern at such a huge place! 

Finally, Ava reached the doors of Chase Matthew, the CEO of the company. He was every girl's dream, tall, dark, and handsome. He had hazel Green Eyes, and the perfect body, even though he was 57 Years old. However, he was said to be the most strictest of the strictest, and expected nothing but perfection. That was what really got Ava nervous. As Ava knocked, very gently, on the door, someone slowly sneaked up on her from behind, followed by the smell of Rashmere Cologne,  and tapped her on the shoulder, startling her, which caused her to scream. Ava, then, felt a hand-like cloth cover her mouth, as she was being pulled further away from the door. She struggled to escape. A few seconds later, her vision became blurry, and she, slowly, became unconscious.  

Ava woke up to the sounds of laughter. As her vision was getting back to normal, she found herself sitting on a silk sofa, in a room that had a huge board with writing all over it. As the sounds of laughter increased, Ava turned to the left, and found a guy with broad shoulders,  and a medium-sized Butt, (Not that she focused on it or anything), and had a black suit on, with perfect office attire. He looked back, and all Ava saw was his deep gray eyes. She's never been so fascinated before. As the dude walked closer to her, Ava grew nervous, and could smell the Rashmere Cologne, later noticing that he was the same guy that dragged her From the front of Chase Matthew's Door. 

"Did you just k...k...k...kidnap me?!?!?!", Ava exclaimed. 

Without replying, the guy came closer, and Ava moved towards the corner of the sofa, trying to move further away from the guy, thinking he was gonna rape her or something. Secretly, Ava thought he was hot, but she knew that the hot guys are the ones that rape you, so she moved back and said, "M...m...move away from me! Don't rape me, please!!!!" 

The dude then made it to Ava, leaving her no room to escape. He held her down firmly with his muscular Arms.  She could hear his heartbeat, and the smell of the cologne became stronger. 

"Relax Ava. Don't worry, I won't hurt you.", the guy said in a soft, husky voice. 

Time, then froze, and they looked into each other's eyes. No one else was to be seen. No other voice was heard. No eyes were blinking. Only Starring. That's all they did; stare into each other's eyes.