The girl

Drake (pov)
That new girls crazy. She thinks she's so badass, how dare she talk to me like that, fucking bitch. I will find out all about her, and I will get her back. She better watch her damn back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ew school again.  But its alright, Im going to fuck with jake so bad today. I smirk at the thought of what I'm going to do to her. 

I arrive on my motorcycle and immediately get surrounded by my crew. My best friend Jordan looks at me. I hear another motorcycle pull up into the parking lot. It must be Jake. " yo jake ill give you 20$ if you kiss her, and tell her you like her" Jordan says.  I smirk "deal".  I walk over to Jake, as she gets off her bike. I grab her and smash my lips to hers, I'm surprised that she kissed back immediately.  I let her go " i really, really like you Jake." She looks up at me. " I... um I like you to Drake." She smiles wide.

I look over at Jordan and say " Im done!" He walks over and hands me a 20$. Thanks bro, I smirk. I look over at Jake, " I was fucking with you, I don't like you." Jake just stares, I start to see tears fill her eyes. Im instantly guilty. " Jake... Im sorry." She just goes to Jordan AND...........

Aye cliff hanger ;D