FRIENDS?

Its strange aint it? That the people who secretly dont like you needs your help to stay alive.

That the people who have embarrassed you and brought you down needs you to survive.

Well thats whats happening in this situation.

My name is Deja and this is my F***** up experience with a serial killer.

Allow me to back track........

Me and my so called 'Bestie' Rosa were going to meet up with our child hood 'Friend' Dillan and a couple of his friends in Texas for our midterm break camping trip.

I didn't really get why we were leaving L.A to Texas for a camping trip. It just seemed stupid.

I was never really the crowd type of person. I mostly like to stick to myself. Am not really counted as being rellevant when it comes to being in a group, I'm that type to sit back and enjoy the air and listen to everyone elses conversation while biting my tongue.

Unlike Rosa the light skin slim thick beautiful party girl.

I dont know how we got to be 'Best Friends'. Everyone loved Rosa and wanted to be her friend.

I'm just a nerdy girl that does'nt drink and gives drunken people a ride home.

Rosa secretly does'nt even like me , but she would never admit it. She sticked with me for over 19 years. I dont understand why, usually if you dont like some one you would leave them alone. What am I even doing here?

Me , Rosa and Dillan were so called 'BEST FRIENDS' from the age of fetus.

I guess since they known me for such along time they dont want to give up there chauffeur.

Dillan was the hottest , coolest and high tempered jock in high school. Every girl basicly leaked in there underwear at the sight of him. Him and Rosa messed around a few times , but he always sticked with his whore of a girlfriend.

After we graduated it broke their hearts to leave each other. Dillan practically cried when had to leave Rosa . I just got a simple wave good bye.

Dillan and Rosa would usually keep a distance from me in public and they would'nt really speak to me in private either. I never actually growed the balls to confront them and neither have they.

So I guess you can say we're all F***** UP