Chapter 1: Past

* Flashback *

"I'm gonna miss you," a young Elle said to her boyfriend who was leaving to Spain.

"I'm gonna miss you too Elle," he said as he gave her a hug.

She smiled and started tearing up at the thought of not seeing him for months, possibly more.

"You have to prove them that you are star quality. Okay mi amor? You show them what Javier Aquino can do on the field," She told him.

"I love you," Javier said to her. He gave her one last kiss and hugged her once more.

"I love you too," she said back, "And remember, when you come back to Mexico. Come back to the place you love.

"I promise."

*end flashback*

That moment keep repeating in Elle's head. She couldn't stop thinking about it.
It'll be the first time she would see him since that day. Everything's changed.
They're not together anymore. He'll be on the opposite team. And she'll be rooting against him.
She never thought that this day would ever be. By this time she hoped that Javier and her would be married and possibly have a family together. But dreams change. And with those same dreams, the future changes.
It's was happens with his dreams and as a result it affected her too.

Why did he choose them instead of the club that he grew up with?
Why did he choose them over the club he loved? Why did he choose them over who he loved?

Why?

--------------
Hello! I'm back. Here's a Javier Aquino story for you.
This is based off my real emotions of Javier Aquino.
He said that if he ever came back to Mexico, he would go with Cruz Azul but he didn't and chose Tigres instead. So I ended up hating him and Tigres until I realized that I was being stupid and I just started like him again. :P

Anyways hoped you liked it and have an awesome day! :)

~Jade