One and Only (One Direction Fan Fiction)

Authors Note: Hey. This so far short story is gonna be a better story soon. Promises. Please read! Comment! Vote! Follow! woo hoo. Gonna get writing bye :)

Megans pov:

It is now the second week of our honeymoon. With my honey :) "so come on come on and dance with me baby!!" my phone blarred out loud. "Incoming call El." Answer. Decline. Niall was still asleep, or in the shower I don't know. So i walked outside. We got a private beach house from management, it is ours now. Awesome considering i haven't been to the US in my life. But Niall had for his Take Me Home tour. I answered, and El was as happy as she could be. "Oh my gosh! Guess what??" She sai, leaving about a semi-second to answer, i knew either way she would answer her own question. "What?!?" "Ok, so i woke up this morning not at all feeling good, and i went to the bathroom to spill my guts out. And i'm late by 2 weeks. So Lou took me to the doctor, and turns out im 1 month pregnant!!!" " OH my gosh! El that's awesome! Congratulations!" "Yeah thanks. So how is the US?" "It's good. Niall took me to the beach, then to a random house, and said that it was ours, from management. So now we have an awesome house on the beach, In the US. I've completely thought about we don't live here permanently. It's just a vacation." "hahah I can't wait until Lou propoes and u and i can have identical beach houses. LOL" "ahah El your so funny." I kicked around some sand, and i looked over, Niall was walking out on the porch skirtless, lol. "Hey El so sorry, But Niall wants me to come back now. Really sorry love. i'll text you Ok?" "K That's fine M, you're on your honey moon. You need to spend time with your honey. I will go spend time with mine, Text me :) Bye love" "ok.Bye" I hung up and ran back, making a complete fool of my self dropping my phone, and completely loosing my phone in the sand. So I look up and I see Niall about 5 feet from me, trying not to die of laughter. "Hey babe. Looks like your in a sandy situation hahahah" ' yeah haha very funny"

Authors Note

DONE! done done done. Done! No. No.more.updating. No more anything. No comments, votes? Whatever. Writing is SO fun for me. But everybody wants the famous people stories. Ok. Suit yourself. Deuces.