School dance part 1

You stand in the corner of the room, waiting for your best friend and her date , you don't have a date , neither does your crush he is the quarterback, it's kinda shocking he didn't ask anyone. Even you the cheerleading captain and most popular student didn't have one. You decide to check your phone, your best friend and her date had got caught in traffic and won't be at the dance til they announce the king and queen. You decide to get some soda you would've gotten punch but their were rumors it was spiked and you would rather not get drunk and make a fool of yourself. You turn and see a few guys from the football team staring at you with lust in their eyes. You decided to get out of their before one of them decided to try something. You sit on the steps outside deciding if you should stay or go. You feel a hand tap your shoulder you turn around and see your crush. "What's the princess doing out here" say your crush. "Thinking I should ditch the dance" you say "why" "because my best friend isn't  here, and I have no date"
"Why don't you have a date " "because I was hoping..."
"You were hoping what" "that you would ask me" "why do you want me to ask you" "because I like you, not liking you as a friend, I really like you but I know you don't like me" "I do like you why wouldn't I everyone likes you. Your kind,brave,smart,and beautiful , I would die to be with you" "really" "yeah now stop talking. He kisses you and you kiss back , it's long and slow.(the part two is a dirty so if you don't know what lemon or smut means or your uncomfortable reading it, don't read it.