Stevonnie?

Peridot's POV

__________________________

¨Okay, okay - now I'll be a giraffe!¨ Amethyst could not hold her laughter in, as she shapeshifted into a Earth creature I've never seen before!

¨Ta-da!¨ Amethyst chuckled. 

She seemed so high above the ground. Or maybe I was just too low to the ground.

¨You two seem up pretty early... Amethyst, I thought you said you were going to break the record of sleeping the longest.¨ Pearl was always so bright and ready for the day. 

¨I gave up!.. Maybe Ste-man will break it!¨

¨No, remember? He's at Connie's house today.¨ Pearl pointed out.

Connie. 

Steven tends to bring her in our conversations once in a while, but I would like to see her myself.

¨Aw, Stevonnie's at it again!.. Am I right, Dot?¨ Amethyst elbowed me. I didn't know she was in her own shape again.

¨Stevonnie?¨ I had no idea what that was.

¨You know, Stevonnie! Steven and Connie, mashed togeth-¨

¨What she's trying to say is Stevonnie is Steven and Connie's fusion.¨ Pearl butted in.

¨Wait, wait, wait... Isn't Connie a human?¨ I asked.

¨Yup! We are just as surprised as you!¨ Amethyst laughed.

¨Stevonnie... Well, has he ever fused with a gem?!¨ I asked.

¨Why are you so interested?..¨ Pearl smirked. She has strange face expressions...

¨Um, no reason! It's just, was it an accident or?..¨ I began to get ahead of myself... Nothing was going on! Why is she jumping to conclusions!

¨I think Steven knew what he was doing... After all, they are jam buds!¨ Amethyst smiled.

¨Jam buds?¨ Geez, are they really this close?..

Then, I saw Steven coming back to the barn in a distance.