Author's Note

Dear Reader,

               Thank you so much if you chose to read this story, or if you've read any of my stories, in fact! This is my first fan-fiction and my first third-person story that I have ever posted on Wattpad, even though it's not the first one I've ever written. I absolutely love Wall-e, it's one of the small amount of sci-fi movies that I actually like. It's odd, how a movie with a genre I usually dislike is one of my favorite movies.

               Again, thank you so much for reading this! Please don't be a silent reader! Comment, vote, follow! I will even be happy with harsh comments, as long as they aren't just plain mean and are actually trying to help me improve! 

               Also, don't pick on me for writing a fan fiction about Wall-e, because Wall-e is awesome. The movie is not only an awesome way to remind us that we need to take care of our planet, but also a great love story and how we should be careful when we make robots in the future.

               A BIG thanks to @serene_ for making me this awesome cover! She makes awesome covers... like this one! Yep.. soo... thanks, awesome cover-maker! :-)

               One more thing! The disclaimer. I do not own Wall-e, Pixar, Disney, or any of the characters except the ones I added.

               Okay, you can read the story now! Enjoy! :-)

Sincerely,

Phantom <3