New Student Teacher (Liam Payne Fanfiction)

• Dedicated to Brianna McKenzee Brewer

"New Student Teacher" Liam Payne fanfic. Dedicated to the lovely Brianna Brewer. Chapter One.

Your POV- (introduction to character)

I'm a new student, I just moved to California because of my mothers work. I've been going here for a couple of weeks now & it's going very well surprisingly, I'm getting really good grades. It's really easy, I have lots of friends now. You see I'm a real awkward person & don't talk very much, I'm not a party person either. High school is great, I'm a senior right now so people wonder why I don't party much, I wonder too. It's just not my personality. Anyways back to school work, "Brianna," my teacher Mr. Reed said. "Ummm, sorry what did you say?," I said nervous as to what he was saying, I wasn't paying attention at the time. & that never usually happens. "What is the answer to number 5 on your worksheet?" He asked. Math class... Not my best subject. "Oh, number 5?.. The answer is, 68 over 90.?" I said unsure of myself. "Correct! Good job Brianna!" He congratulated me. *phew* thank God. I nodded & went back to looking at my paper. I felt a tap on my shoulder & I turned around and saw a gorgeous guy with hazel eyes & blonde hair. He was tan, a very fit guy. "Your name is Brianna, right?" I nodded, and he smiled. "My name is Jess," he said smiling. He has great teeth. "Nice to meet you Jess!" I said in a peppy voice. He just laughed. The bell rung & I got up to leave but I felt a tap on my shoulder again and I turned to see Jess and he said, "hey, you seem really smart & I need help in this class, do you mind helping me out please?" He smiled. Of course that's what he wanted. "Yeah sure! When & where?" I asked. "Well I have football practice today after school so how about 6pm today after practice? Oh & my house maybe, if that's fine?.." "Sounds good." I agreed. "Okay, here's my number," he grabbed a piece of paper out of his binder and wrote it down & gave it to me. "Call or text me when you get to the field, I will drive us to my house. Okay?" "Okay! I have to stay after anyways to help the library out." With that we walked our separate ways to different classes. I went to my next class which was chorus, there was this lightly brunette, tall, guy talking to my chorus teacher Ms. Faith, he looked around my age just a bit older, he was actually really cute. I wonder who he was, & why he was here... I sat down in my row of seats waiting for class to start. Everyone silently sat down also wondering why Ms. Faith was standing in front of the classroom with that mysterious good looking guy. Ms. Faith started to speak, "good afternoon class!" She said with a warm smile. "Good afternoon Ms. Faith," everyone spoke in the same monotone voice. We were so used to that. "Your all probably wondering why this young man is here with us today..." She started. We all gave her a questioning look. "Well, he's the new student teacher!" She said smiling widely. Everyone bursted into whispers, the girls giggling mostly at the fact that he was gorgeous, they must think they could have a chance. Well, some actually might. "My name is Liam Payne." He said in his so lovely British accent. The room went silent as the girls were almost drooling over him. I don't blame them! But they're making it obvious. I just scoffed and looked the other way. Others were twirling they're hair & batting eyelashes at him. Typical girls. Chicks be thirsty for attention. Mostly his. Oh gosh he has adorable brown eyes that you could melt in. Snap out of it Brianna! He'd never even like you. He's your teacher for Gods sake! I rolled my eyes at my thoughts. He spoke again, and snapped me out of my thinking, "I'm gonna be subbing for Ms. Faith for awhile, she has personal issues to attend to," he smiled & looked towards Ms. Faith. I'm so confused right now. What's going on? As if she read my mind, she said "my father is really sick & I need to take care of him so Mr. Payne here, will be teaching you all until I get back." Everyone turned their attention to him. He smiled brightly. Oh gosh. This is gonna be a great time. Don't get me wrong I love Ms. Faith, she's like my favourite teacher, but he's gorgeous. & he must know how to sing because well this IS chorus. This is gonna be great.