Butterfly found a family

Butterfly was still feeling somethig wrong as she felt bad she heard a noise so she followed the noise and found a knight he looked lost so when butterfly got closer he turned around and the knights sword was pointing at her. She became scared and started to say " Im sorry please dont attack me fair knight, Im sorry" the knight said sorry and grabbed her hand and pulled her up " Um hi im Laurance" the knight said. Butterfly blushed and said " Call me Cu... Cute... Freddy"

(CuteFreddy's POV point of view)
He semmed so nice he hold my hand and took me to this place it was gorgeous it was a tree with a nice bed he said I can stay here while he can make me a better place to stay, I said thank you and I also said do you know other people he said yes a vampire girl and vampire boy. I started to enjoy having him on my side.

(Laurance's POV point of view)
At this time I knew I will enjoy being with CuteFreddy she is a nice person I wonder if she has a family or friends I looke at her smiled moved her hair behind her ear and asked her CuteFreddy were did you came from I saw her looked down and saw tears start to fall down and said Im scared to go back laurance she became really sad and hugged me. I started to think and I said I can be your new family CuteFreddy. Ill take care of you and make sure your safe.

From this time CuteFreddy stopped crying and said "then if your my family I want to say ill never let you go" Laurance started to laugh then CuteFreddy started to laugh. Their life started something new.