Coming and going

Declan and I sat in the huge lounge room on the massive black leather couch our parents are on the identical one on the other side of the completely clear crystal coffee table. I had called a family meeting as cliché as that sounds.  “Mum. Dad. We have decided that when the holidays end we are going back to school.” I say matter-of-factly not bothering to beat around the bush. Its not my thing I’m pretty straight up. None of that lying sh!t to make people feel good about themselves.

“We know.” says Jackie. “Your mother had a feeling that you two would go” says Will. Mum just knows things it’s her “gift” she knows everything from when the rain is coming, to when we have done something without actually seeing us or what we have done. While Dad on the other hand is able to manipulate the gravity around an object and make it “fly” and move around to anywhere he like within a certain distance. As for Declan he  can freeze time and move around at normal pace while everything is frozen, and as if that weren’t cool enough he can take people with him by holding their hand. “Well any questions statements or… whatever?” I ask awkwardly. “Nope” says Sam, “No” says Dec and Jackie at the same time. “Meeting adjourned” I announce

I lay face down on my bed, happy that it went well. I was too tied to calm them with my “gift” and Dec freezing time wouldn’t have helped much. I have Avril Lavigne, blaring through my speakers. She’s my favourite this week. Than all of a sudden my phone goes off and scares the sh!t out of me. I look at it and see it my best friend Tarsha. I answer "Hey Tar" I say happily. She's been in Canada for a while with with her family. She yells into the phone omg I've missed you soo much.

I've missed you too, we talk about her trip in Canada, until she blurts out “Can I stay at your place until term starts?” “no worries I say "when are you coming over?” as soon as you open the gate and let the guards know.” “Well that was sudden.” “You know me, always last minute; anyways hurry up it’s really hot out here.”  “Well duh! You were just in Canada and its winter over there, and summer in Australia serious grow a brain.” I laugh. After we hang up I phone the head guard ‘Larry,’ after the first 2 rings he answers “yes princess” “Hi Larry, Tarsha just called to ask if she can stay until term starts, she’s probably wondering around if you could just send her up that would be great” “no worries princess” he hangs up.

Okay I it's really boring so far but it's about to get crazy