Chase: "Emily, are you okay?"

Emily: "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

My voice was shaky.

Chase: "I heard glass break with my bionic hearing."

I got more scared as he got closer. He couldn't know what I had done.

Chase: "Are you sure you're okay, your voice is a little shaky."

Emily: "I'm fine."

Chase: "Why are you hiding your arms?"

I started stuttering.

Emily: "I'm not."

I could tell by the look he gave me that he didn't buy it.

Chase: "Emily, you should know better than anyone that I won't believe that."

Then he grabbed my arms, his eyes getting bigger when he saw the cuts. I really wish I could hear his thoughts right now.

Chase: "Emily, why do you have cuts on your arm?"

I had to think fast,

Emily: "Its my old ones."

Chase: "Emily, i'm not dumb. Your old ones were already healed, and these look fresh."

I couldn't say anything. That was when he noticed the broken glass behind me.

Chase: "Look, I'm going to tell Mr.Davenport. We need to get you some help."

I sat down on my bed and waited for him to come back. I expected him to come back with everybody to send me to the hospital. Instead, he came back by himself, with items to clean the broken glass.

Emily: "Where is everyone else?"

Chase: "Nobody would listen to me! Sometimes I really hate them."

Whoa. It wasn't like Chase to say he hated anybody. I suddenly felt guilty for doing this, knowing if he found out it would upset him.

Emily: "You don't hate them, they are your family. You can't hate them"

All I got was a frustrated sigh in response. I realized he had finished cleaning and was coming to sit next to me.

Emily: "Chase.... I'm sorry."

I felt a tear slip down my cheek. After a long silence, I hadn't even realized I had started sobbing. Chase pulled me into his chest, and wrapped his arms around me.

Chase: "I just want to know why you do this. How can you hate yourself so much that you could harm yourself?"

I thought for a while, before pulling a answer straight from my heart.

Emily: "That's just it. We don't know. We do these things with the hope that we can figure out why we feel this way. The feeling of not knowing, not being in control, becomes so overpowering that we can't stand it. We have to find some way to release it all. We decide that its better to feel physical pain than emotional pain."

I noticed he started hugging me tighter after I said that.

Chase: "I wish I could understand."

Emily: "Honestly, I do to. I want to get better."

Chase: "I know you do. That is why my main task in life from this day forward will be helping you fight this. You're to amazing to have to feel this way."

I started blushing. Then, he said the best three words you could ever hear."

Chase: "I love you."

Emily: "I love you, to"

Then he kissed me with more passion than I could ever imagine. He tightened his grip on me, if that was even possible, and we went to sleep.

Chase's POV

*Starts at beggining of the day*

When I woke up, Mr.Davenport immediately started explaining how today was going to go. 

Davenport: "Okay, you guys will go to school as normal, except Emily won't be there. She will be here training with me all day. Then, when you get home, I will train you guys, mostly on your new abilities, but we will touch up on some of the old stuff. Got it?

We all mumbled something similar to okay and got ready for school. Today was probably going to be boring without Emily.

*Skips to the end of their training*

Davenport: "That was great. If you guys keep doing so well, we will be ready in no time."

Chase: "How is Emily doing with her training?"

Davenport: "It still needs some work, but she is doing better than I expected."

Then, I heard something that sounded like glass breaking come from Emily's room.

Chase: "What was that noise?"

Everyone said they didn't hear anything, and left. I started heading to Emily's room to see what that sound was, and I could instantly tell something was wrong. I could sense her fear through our bionic chip connection. When I saw her arms, a mixture of emotions started rushing through me. I also saw broken glass, which answered the question of how she did it. When I went to tell Mr.Davenport what happened, he wouldn't even listen! That infuriated me. How did he not see how important this was? I cleaned up the broken glass, and started thinking as to why someone would do that. When Emily started crying, I hugged her, not wanting to ever let her go. She tried to explain to me why she did this, and I didn't understand. I had never felt like that before. I tried using my bionics to understand, which only made it worse, as logic doesn't really work with emotions. It also seemed like even she didn't understand why things were this way. I knew I had to help her. I suddenly felt a emotion go through me that I had never felt, yet I could fully recongnise it. I felt love. A love stronger than any love before. I told her how much I loved her, held her tighter in my arms, and we went to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE- Yay! They finally said they loved each other :D