Harmony

so this is after Ron leaves in the deathly hallows

Harry looked over at Hermione sitting quietly in her chair reading a book and holding back a sob. He went over to her and discovered that she was looking at pictures of herself with Harry. He couldnt fathom why she was crying over a picture of him adn so he asked he gently, " Hermione, hon, why are you crying over pictures of us?" Not once did it occur to him that it was odd that she had a book full of pictures of him and her together. Hermione slowly looked up and through the tears told him that it was because she felt guilty about how she was feeling.Now Harry, beinga guy, had no idea what Hermione was talking about and asked her to elaborate. Hermione just sat there crying for ten minutes until finally she told him that she had feelings about another guy and felt she was being disloyal to Ron, even though they werent officially together. IT finally dawned on Harry that he was the guy and he grabbed her and pulled her up the waist into a passionate kiss.After they broke apart Hermione and Harry just stared at each other amazed at what had just happened. Harry, not knowing if it was a mistake or not, asked Hermione if she wanted to keep it a secret. Hermione responded a little too quickly, “ N-no!!” she turned an even brighter shade of red. though she just had the best kiss of her life, there was one troulbing thought that she couldnt get out of her mind. "H-harry,"she stuttered " do you want ot keep it a secret? i mean you and Ginny broke up less than a year ago.." "Ginny who?"Harry replied with a baffled look on his face. Finally it clicked and he knew who she was talking about. "NO Hermione i DO NOT want this to be a secret i want to proclaim our love to the enire WORLD!!" After that there was a silence, not an awkward one but a comfortable one. Harry and Hermione jsut stared at eachother with huge, goofy grins on their faces.Finally the moment of euphoria was broken. An unwanted intrusion walked into their tent. RON! He interrupted by loudly proclaiming, "Hey guys did you miss me??? I sure missed you!! I couldnt stop thinkingabout you guys! It was soo hard to find you! I had a vision in my mind of u two kissing and i laughed soo hard! But i knew that if i apparated right then and there that I would magically end up where you two were so that i could find out for sure that u two werent hooking up. Isnt that crazy?" Harry and Hermione jsut stared at him in mute horror.