Bruises

She was beautiful. The first time he saw her, he'd been struck by how beautiful she was, especially when she'd smiled at him.

"Danielle LaRusso," she'd beamed at him after apologizing profusely for running her shopping cart into his.

"John Kreese," he'd reached over, hoping she'd shake his hand.

She was and is the most beautiful thing he'd ever witnessed.

John had pulled her alongside him, running into a gamut of things to talk about. Eventually, somehow they began talking about karate, and he had been delighted by the fact she was knowledgeable and seemingly as in love about it as he was.

There weren't any women he knew that cared about it, and here was one that didn't just know and care, but loved it deeply.

Danielle wasn't a practitioner. She admitted she'd never formally learned, and had always tried to teach herself through books and whatever she could have on hand. But it wasn't anything like being taught or having a teacher.

It had been something of a brilliant plan to spend more time with her, while sharing in what was his first love, when he offered to teach her whenever she wanted. He didn't quite want her at the dojo, because he wasn't sure how his boys would take her, but there was also the fact she'd need to pay there and he knew that she wasn't big on money without having to ask her.

He'd only noted then that she was young, but he didn't ask how old she was. He'd avoided the question of how young exactly. John wasn't sure he wanted to know.

Weeks later, she lay in his bed, smiling impishly up at him. His face was flushed and he was breathing hard, but she was beautiful and bare underneath him. He kissed her again and again, and she'd arched up into him. He remembered how he'd spread her legs again and buried himself in her once more, breathing her scent in as he nuzzled her neck.

"You're beautiful," he'd told her hoarsely.

She'd laughed breathily, though her eyes closed briefly.

"Would you always think that?"

But she never let him give an answer as she wrapped herself more around him and clutched onto his body desperately, allowing him to drive into her body with a just as desperate need.

"No mercy," he growled out, walking around his students and watching them with hard eyes.

"No mercy!" they shouted back.

"Strike first, strike hard."

He moved to go in front of them, facing his class with a steely gaze.

"No mercy."

He fingered her short hair, furrowing his eyebrows. He'd liked it better long, but she was always going to be beautiful to him.

"You don't like it," she laughed at him.

"It's not bad," he told her honestly.

But he'd liked the way he'd threaded his hands through her brown locks and let them fall through his fingers like water, and more so when he'd fisted them and gripped as hard as he could while he drove into her from behind.

She kissed him. "I'll grow it longer again. I just felt like something new."

John wasn't too worried about it.

"You're beautiful. You always will be to me," he said firmly.

She gave him a lazy smile, but his eyes were drawn to medium-sized bruises on her knees and one to her shoulder. Before he could touch the one on her shoulder, she touched his fingers.