"I know," Aunt Melissa said, "I understand how you're feeling right now, but there's not much you can do, Alan. We've all tried time and time again to make David understand, but he just...he refuses to believe that the woman he fell in love with all those years ago has disappeared. He still thinks that somewhere deep inside her is that woman and if he keeps trying, maybe he can find her, and yeah, maybe Sarah can change, maybe that woman is still there, but she's not coming back anytime soon."

"I don't think she's ever coming back," I muttered, setting my bag on the floor before I sat down on my bed.

"I know you're upset," Aunt Melissa said, stepping further into the room and closing the door. She came over and sat down beside me. "But, even if you don't want to hear it, I think you shouldn't yell at your father like that. He's not going to change his opinion on something because he's stubborn. You don't even have to like this whole thing, but you shouldn't be rude about it. Just keep your mouth shut and walk away whenever they say something you don't like, okay?" She told me, running her hand up and down my back.

"Do we have to leave?" I asked. "I don't want to leave here, I don't want to go back with them." Aunt Melissa bit her lip and shrugged.

"I'm sure I could ask, but I make no promises, but even if David and Sarah don't you want you staying here, you can still come over. I am your aunt after all and will let you come in and out this house as you please whenever you feel like escaping." She said. I sighed and ran fingers through my hair.

"I'm still going to go over to Kellin's, just till I can cool down or whatever." I told her, looking down at my bag that was packed full and sat beside my feet.

"Well, I suggest you take your brothers and sister with you," she said. "David and Sarah are staying the night here because they wanted to have dinner together. I'm sure the twins don't want to be anywhere near Sarah just like you." She told me and stood just as the door to the room opened up. The twins stood there, the cold, stone expressions still on their faces.

"Are you leaving us?" Anthony demanded to know.

"We don't want to be here either." Andrew said.

"I know, and I'm not leaving you here. Go pack some clothes, you're coming with me to Kellin's." I said, Anthony nodded and walked away, leaving just Andrew.

"What about Alex? She's so excited about momma being back." He said.

"She's going with you," Aunt Melissa said. "I'll be back in a few minutes with her and her things." She told us and left. Andrew sighed and looked at me before walking away. I huffed and grabbed my phone, sending Kellin a text message and warning about all four of us coming over. I explained the situation to him, about mom being back, and him being him said it was okay and that his parents weren't going to be home until Friday.

I sighed and clicked my phone and stood up from the bed to grab my bag that was still on the floor. Since I hadn't really unpacked anything ever since we got here, I just had to zip it up and stuff my phone charger into one of the side pockets. I was still pissed. I couldn't believe that dad would just go and do that, he knew how all of us would react, but he didn't care. He would much rather let that woman walk all over him rather than step back to see what damage she has caused.

"That's it," Aunt Melissa sighed, coming into my room again. "Alex won't budge, she refuses to leave, even after I told her that you're leaving." She said.

"If she doesn't want to leave then she's not going to, she's stubborn just like me, except I'm wanting to leave." I said, Aunt Melissa shrugged, letting out another sigh. Andrew and Anthony came into view behind her, both of them carrying bags.