Prologue

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Feelings don't die easily because we keep feeding them with memories.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Mark and Eliot are 32 years old. 13 years older after the beginning of the real story.

Again, the elevator was out of order. Eliot's apartment was in the fourth floor. I entered in his room while he, bitting his tongue, was tearing some electronic parts from a toy. This could explain surely why I listened some children crying in the third floor. Probably, those kids, had left their innocent toy unprotected, not knowing that it would be valid to a thirty-two year old man, as Eliot.

"Mark, get a screwdriver and start working" - he said. He is talking about the broken X-box that I brought to him.

"You can't afford buying the toys you need? You should necessarily steal them?" - I said, after taking the screwdriver from the shelf.

"Toys like this with large-ray sensor is hard to find. Even if I would find one, it would cost a lot. However the child will get much more satisfied when he sees the new toy I will invent." - he said.

"It should be a really interesting one since you needed electronic parts from the elevator, right? Didn't you think that you could get caught from the magic eye of any camera inside there?" - I asked.

"Are you talking about this camera?" - he said, showing me one with some yellow wires hanging on it.

"You really are an electro-robotic maniac, right?"

"I would add ' An electro-robotic maniac with a deadly power.'"

The X-box I brought to him was once what took us nailed in front of the television for hours. But, it was time that that box, full of memories, becomes one of Eliot's toys. I teared carefully the last part from it, and what I firstly saw, was the dust and the spider nets accumulated from the unstoppable flow of time. I felt like all of them were collected in my chest and were depriving me from breathing. I had never imagined that a box like that, so worthless for the last years, would make me feel so bad.

"What do you have in mind"- I asked giving it to him.

"I'm going to invent a Time Thief"

"Are you talking about those machines that can brig something back from the past, or something like this?" You amazed me! My best friend just became the world best inventor."

"Mark, I'm sorry! I can't bring back the camera you lost last year in Rome. I also can't bring back your broken tooth." - he said.

"So?" - I asked.

"This toy will be able to win some fights with all the security system of Mr. Wilson and if we are lucky it will steal his watch that he only puts while in meetings" -he said.

"So, you are telling me that you've been working for weeks in this , just to steal a piece of watch, pretending that you are stealing the time?"

"I'm not really interested in the watch. Actually, I want something smaller. That watch has a microscopical camera in it with which Mr. Wilson registers every detail during the meetings. I think you would not be such an idiot asking me why I need a microscopical camera" - said Eliot.

Eliot might need such a camera in many situations. He wouldn't miss any extraordinary moment from his life full of adventures and surely he would share them in his You-tube channel. Actually, he has more than ten thousand followers and believes that in the future he will earn a lot of money using this feature. I have asked him to delete some of the videos where I am present, in some cases even as a protagonist, but most of them have more than one million views and every other request to delete them would be worthless.

In fact, that wasn't the case. He had read that if a girl looks at you consistently, when you are in the same place, then she surely thinks you are a hot-babe. When he went once to the library, a beautiful woman set up a tent to his brain and obviously she has no intention to move. Eliot couldn't wait realizing if she also liked him. Maybe, even her like Eliot, deliberately went to the library every Thursday and Sunday at four o'clock. Eliot will always find a way to realize the truth.

We stood together till 3 AM and then I went home with my car. An Audi A5. I have had it for more than ten years.

Now, I live in a 200 meter square villa, placed in a 1000 meter square property. In front of the automatic gate there is a place where can be parked 10 cars ( there have never been parked more than three). After you pass the wide gate you would see a labyrinth of trees and flowers. The autumn colors dominates with the Osakazuki. A reddish-color tree, typical for autumn, which gets distinguished easily in the middle of green. The inside part is very complicated technologically.

On the other hand, Eliot's apartment has just four rooms which are more than enough for a single person. Everything is automated and as a consequence sometimes the electrical bill cause headache to Eliot. He spends a lot of time in my home. Once he has presented it to one of his ex-girlfriends as one of his three luxury villas.

Talking about my romantic life I should definitely use a triumphantly sophisticated memory machine.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Please leave a comment...even if you have nothing to say :p
○●○●○●○●●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●