The good or bad news? part 1

(a/n) So here is the first chapter.

***************

(Lottie's pov)

I yawned as I woke up, I still had my eyes closed. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked trying to get use to the sun showing through my thin blue silk curtains. Once I got use to the bright light,I looked around my nice and neat room. My room was always neat nothing ever out of place. Never.

I looked over at my clock. I sighed realizing it was almost noon. I had never slept this late before. It was a good thing it was Saturday. My dad was probably awake. No wait he definitely was awake.

I slowly sat up in my bed, rubbing my eyes. I got up and shuffled over to my full length mirror. Looking at myself, I looked like a tornado just went through my fucking hair. My eyes had bags under them, indicating that I had been up all night studying. I had a test coming up at school that I absolutely had to pass.

After looking at myself, I shuffled to the bathroom. I shuffle when I'm half awake. I went and turned on the shower. I only turned on the hot. I knew it could wake me up. While I was waiting for the water to heat up I shuffled once again over to the sink. I turned on the.cold water and cupped my hands under it to get some water I'm my hand. I splashed my face with the cold water to wake me up a little.

After that I walked over to the shower and checked the water.

" perfect " I said. I stripped out of my pjs and got in.

After I washed my hair and body, I got out. I wrapped the towel around my body after drying off. I walked into my room and over to my closet. I looked through my clothes. I decided I would wear a white tank top with a high waisted red skirt that had a shiver shiny belt and it flowed out at the bottom, and a black leather jacket with my black converse.

After I got dressed I went downstairs and into the kitchen where I found my dad sitting at the table drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper.

He didn't know I had came downstairs so I walked up to him and said " mornin dad" I kissed his cheek, gave him a quick hug and walked over to the fringe and opened it.

" don't you mean good afternoon you slept all day that not like you Lottie what has gotten in to you and what are you wearing" my dad said looking at my outfit up and down.

" first good afternoon then and I had stayed up studying so I guess I slept in and second I love this outfit " I said grabbing a water bottle and making me some toast.

" well I think its too much edge" my dad said looking at the newspaper.

" dad please I really like this outfit" I said rolling my eyes and going into the living room and plopping on the couch. I turned on the tells and ate my toast.

" ok but don't go get any tattoos or piercings got it you stick to having a good educated life" my dad said going upstairs.

I laughed at my dad's remark " I'll go get a gaunt tattoo" I said sarcastically.

" no you won't " my dad said seriously.

" I'm just messing dad" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

************

(a/n) so here it is please vote and comment.