chapter 1

Niall was walking down the empty school halls. He could still here the noise from the lunch room from a few corridors down. However as he slowly walked away it was almost as if the noise was too. 

He looked around the school. They had large windows that almost over powered the bright yellow walls. But the view was almost worth it. 

The blonde was on the second floor, and when he looked down he could see the school's large garden, and court yard that was flooded by students wearing the yellow and white uniforms. 

There was a rush of wind that blew past the window, making Niall's hair flow with it. He looked up at the bright skies, and the beautiful colorful flowers that blew with the wind. 

He turned form the window before he continued his search for a quite place to read. 

***

His name was Niall James Horan. It was his first year at Othello Highschool. It was an elite school, made for the rich, and beautiful. 

But- Niall was none of those. He wasn't rich, far from it actually. He wasn't beautiful- but it wasn't like he was insecure, he knew he was pretty cool, but he couldn't compete with kids that looked like models from across the globe. 

He only got in because of his astounding grades, and work. Schools were practically clawing each other's eye out to have him, but the blonde made his choice years ago- he was gonna make it to Othello High school. 

It was his parent's dream. Dead dream actually. His mom died in a car crash when he was little, and his father went to the hospital for alcohol poising where his heart soon failed him a few hours later back in middle school. It was whatever now. 

Those where just memories now. Sure he was sad, but he had his sister and brother with him, as long as he didn't lose them, he was good. 

All three of them lived in an apartment that was perfect for them. Greg worked as a comic book artist, and editor (very stressful), and Perrie was musical engineer. She taught Niall how to play all sorts of music, while Greg taught him...nothing. Except for some self defense moves, but only because Niall got bullied in middle school. 

It had just been the three of them for a while, and Niall was no ready to let anything or anyone in between that.