Your First Meeting

Napstablook:

        Now here you were, in the middle of the Ruins, staring down at a ghostly figure laying on the ground. You blinked and crouched down, tilting your head. You hear the ghost snore, making small sounds. Obviously it was faking sleep.

        "Hey, um," you begin quietly, rubbing the back of your head. The ghost seems to ignore you. "Listen, I REALLY need to get by you, and..." you trail off and sit down. The ghost opens an eye. Once you make eye contact, the ghost's eye closes and it pretends to sleep. "Listen, I know you may not want to let me by, but I really must go! I'm sorry and all," you say, trying to step around the ghost. Before you can get around it, your foot slips and you fall. You gasp and fall to the ground, phasing through it. This alerts the ghost as it soon shoots up and apologizes profusely. You're at a loss for words as you reach out. "L-Listen, listen," you say, trying to calm it down. The ghost stops and looks down. "Well hey, we didn't quite meet in the best of terms..." You offer a smile and hug your knees. "I, well... My name is (Y\N), (Y\N) (L\N)," you introduce, holding out your hand.

        "Oh, well..." the ghost frowns. "I-I'm Napstablook," he says quietly. You smile warmly, making the ghost blush silently.

        "That's a wonderful name!" you compliment, knowing full well that compliments and flirting kept you alive when facing potential enemies.

        "Do you... Really think so?"

        "Of course I do!" you grin. Your phone goes off as you look at the screen. Toriel. "Oh, I guess I need to go find my new mom," you mumble to yourself.

        "Oh... Well..." Napstablook frowns then blushes a tiny bit. "If... If you ever leave this place then..." he mumbles. "Well then, you can come visit me sometime," he continues.

        "I'd like that, Napsta," you smile, standing up. Napstablook blushes and nods with a small smile before phasing through the floor. Well now you had to see him again.

Sans:

        You slip out from the purple door. Immediately you are greeted to the sight of your own breath dancing in the piecing winter air. You ponder for a moment on how it would've snowed beneath a mountain, but you soon shake out the thought. You turn your head and stare back at the ruins, did you truly want to leave Toriel? You close your eyes and continue, listening to the door creak to a close behind you. You continue down the road, the silence is drawn out, and shivers run down your arms and back. You were unnerved, to say the least. You step over branches and rocks, continuing until you hear a snap. You freeze and turn your head, looking back at the branch that snapped. You turn your head and see a bridge not too far away. You then turn and begin walking right back to the stick, staring down at it. By the broken pieces was a splotch of red. Your nerved feelings came back as you reached down and poked it.

        "Wait a minute," you mumble, furrowing your brow. "This... This is ketchup," you observe, then look around. Whatever was following you wasn't the cleanest. You narrow your eyes and spin around, walking to the bridge. Whatever was following you would surely meet you there. Sure enough you heard the footsteps approaching once you were at the bridge.

        "human," the voice began, making turn your head and stare down at it. It placed out a hand and you took it, filling your silence with a farting noise. The figure began laughing, clutching its stomach. "heh, the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick, classic," he grins.

        "Not as classic as the sneak attack wipe," You smirk, making the small skeleton stop and look at you curiously. You grin and point to your own wrist, making the skeleton look at his own. Sure enough the ketchup was there. This made him crack up even more.