Chapter One

It was a stormy night and everyone in  London was inside their houses for the night. The trees were tilting and the strong wind caused the leaves to fly. You were running in the rain all soaked and shivering. You were abandoned by your family and now you have no where to go. You kept running and running until you reached a huge building which seemed to be a mansion. You sighed in relief and went to knock on the door. There was no response so you knocked again. At last, someone opened the door revealing a man wearing a black tailcoat and glasses. His golden eyes were as if they were staring right through you.

"U-um... hello... I- I'm stuck outside in the rain and have no where to go... I-I was wondering if I... could stay for the night please..." you stuttered as you shivered in the rain. The man adjusted his glasses. "We don't accept guests who were uninvited." he simply replied and you tried to hold back your tears. "Please sir! I'll do anything to stay here!" you said. "Goodbye..." the man said and he had closed the door half way when a voice rang out from inside. "Claude? Who is it?" said a boy with kempt blonde hair and nobly clothes walked towards the man. "Oh, please! I really need a place to stay for the night!" you said desperately. The boy stared at you for a while and he began blushing lightly. The boy grinned. "Claude! Take her inside get her a room to stay in now!" the boy yelled at the man. "Yes, Your Highness..." the man replied and let you in. "Oh girl... what's your name?" the boy asked. "I-It's Y/N..." you replied still shivering. Suddenly a maid with light brown skin and long blue hair arrived with a towel and wrapped it around you. "Th- thank you so much!" you said smiling and the maid nodded you head. "Hannah! Run a bath for this miss now!" the boy demanded and the maid scurried away. "Welcome to the Trancy mansion, miss Y/N! My name is Alois and this is my butler, Claude Fuastus."

"I appreciate your kindness Alois..." you said and then he led you to the bathroom.

After you bathed and put on a nightgown you headed to your room and were about to sleep until you heard a knock on the door. "Come in." you said and Alois entered. "Hello, Y/N... is everything alright?" he asked your worriedly. "Yes it is... Thank you again!" you replied and he grinned. "Don't worry... I'll make sure you're comfortable here..." he said eerily which made you feel a chill down your spine. "O-ok..." you replied. "Great! Sleep tight, Y/N!" he said and closed the door. You sighed and laid down in bed slowly falling asleep.

*NEXT MORNING*

You woke up feeling fresh and stretched your arms. You suddenly heard a knock on your door and you allowed them to enter. The maid with light blue hair was holding a tray of a cup of tea. "Good morning, miss..." she greeted you, smiling. You smiled back. "Good morning to you too, ... Hannah was it?" you replied. "Yes," she replied. "Master Alois ordered me to make you some tea... if you don't mind..." Hannah said nervously. "I don't mind at all!" you said as she handed you the cup of tea. You then took a sip of it and grinned. "Miss Hannah... did you make this?!" you asked her. "Er- yes I did... I'm so sorry if it tastes bad, I'll go make you some more...-" "Are you kidding?! It's the best tea I've ever drank since a very long time! I appreciate the effort you've put in it!" you said, taking another sip and then ended up gobbling to whole thing. Hannah smiled again. "Thank you miss Y/N... No one actually complimented me before..." she replied, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. "No need to be formal... you can just call me Y/N!" you said, handing the empty cup of tea to her. "Alright... Y/N, master said you should get dressed and meet him in the dining room, your clothes are in that wardrobe over there..." she said, pointing across your bed. "Thank you again Miss Hannah!" you replied and she left. You got out of bed and opened the wardrobe, revealing a dark purple gown that had been hanged on a hanger. You sighed and quickly got dressed.

You quickly ran down the stairs and headed towards the dinning room. When you stood in front of the large doors, three identical servants with purple hair appeared and began whispering to each other. You were confused and titled your head. Two of the triplets  opened one door each and the third one lead you inside. "Thank you." you said kindly and saw Alois sitting at the end of the long table. "Ah, if it isn't Y/N! Please do take a seat!" he greeted you and you nodded, sitting near him. Once again the third triplet came and took the chair out for you to sit on. You thanked him again, but he had already left. "Did you sleep well?" Alois asked you. "I slept wonderfully, thank you again!" you replied and he grinned. " By the way, may I ask you what you were doing in the rain last night?" he wondered. You soon felt embarrassed but replied anyway. "Well, you see I have a cruel family. That day I lost my job and came home without money, so my family got mad and kicked me out of the house..." you tried not to whimper. Alois was shocked, "I'm terribly sorry! But... now that you're here... why don't you stay with us!" he offered. Your eyes widened. "Y-you mean it?! I mean- I accept your offer and appreciate it. Thank very much!" you replied happily. "No problem! I love to help others!" Alois grinned. You sighed with relief. Now you had a home again and you didn't have to worry about anything else again! ...Right?

Soon Hannah arrived with a tray of eggs and toast and placed two plates in front of you and Alois. "Thank you!" you said and began eating, but Alois just hissed and took a fork and began poking his eggs. "Hannah, don't you think a sunny-side-up egg is pitiable? Its shell is broken and it's forced to publicly show an indecorous appearance. Then it becomes an eyeball, internal organs, or a plume... And I rob it of any and all possibilities..." he said darkly, poking at the yellow yolk, making the yellow liquid to flow out. Hannah just stood there, with her head down. You felt bad for her and decided to speak up for her. "Well... I think it tastes delicious!" you replied nervously. Hannah looked at you with shock and then smiled. "Hm? Is that so? Well... I guess I'll try it myself..." Alois shrugged, but before he took a bite, he knocked down his wine of glass on purpose. Hannah bent down to clean it up right away. "GAH!" Alois yelped, which made her looked directly at him. "Hannah... don't you know it's bad to look at your master directly in the eye?" he said darkly, which made her shake. You became nervous and had a bad feeling. He then held out two of his fingers and began gouging her left eye. You put your hand on your mouth and was shocked. Hannah gasped and shook in fear. "I'm sorry but if I don't punish you, Claude will be mad..." he said, smirking evilly as he took his two fingers out of her eye. Blood began dripping on the ground and Hannah placed her hand on her wounded eye and began whimpering. "Now get lost!" Alois demanded and the triplets arrived again. the first two began cleaning up the mess while the other one took Hannah away. You were still shocked and couldn't believe  what you just saw! You looked down at your plate with fear and suddenly lost your appetite. "Geez, that maid is so troublesome! It's not my fault that she always causes trouble and she deserves punishment!" Alois grunted, pushing his eggs away from him. "Hmph, I've lost my appetite..." he folded his arms, leaning against his chair. He then looked at you, "Say, Y/N... what do you want to do now... how about I show you around? After all, you're part of the Trancy household now..." he asked slowly, giving you a slight evil smirk. You were scared and didn't know what else to say. Maybe you shouldn't have offered his request...

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Sorry I haven't been writing these days, I've been busy with school and other stuff. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and chapter 2 will be published soon. :)