He saves you

You just finished buying a bunch of Vanilla Pocky for Nero,because you made him try it once and now he really loves it. You were on your way to Nero,until you heard someone following you. You even felt something was off... You felt.. Uneasy.
So you walked a bit faster but you also noticed the guy in a grey hoodie was also trying to walk fast. No point in fast walking,so you ran,but the stranger was faster than you,and caught your wrist,pulling you close to him.
"What's a pretty girl like you walking around all alone,hmm?" He says this in such a creepy tone,and before you could even scream,he instantly brings his pocket knife out and puts it in front of your throat. "Scream and I'll slit your throa-" The stranger was slammed to a wall,hard. A hand is on his neck,but that hand,was actually Nero's devil bringer. "And what's a moron like you trying to hurt my friend,huh?! If I ever see your punk ass even NEAR her,I'll beat you to a pulp!" The stranger becomes terrified of Nero and tries his best to run away from him,knowing that there's no way he would want to be in a fight against Nero. Once he disappears,Nero turns around and looks at you to see if you have any injuries "(Y/N),you okay? He didn't hurt you or did anything,did he?!" It made you happy the fact that Nero was protective of you and always cares about you. "No,I'm fine thanks to you,Nero." You smiled at him and Nero blushes a little as soon as he saw your smile. "R-Right.. C'mon,I'll walk with you in case something like that happens again." You nod and you both walk together to Nero's place.