"What do you mean get away?" I frowned, turning into a road.

She sighed again. "Harry was in 'my' room. The one I stay at." she shrugged. "So I couldn't go there, and I didn't want to go upstairs for stupid reasons; you know cos' Harry's room is there and I thought he'd go upstairs to sleep."

"He ended up hearing me break something, and found me. Thought I was a stranger and literally pointed a gun to me." she shuddered, probably remembering the pistol directed to her. Evelyn bit her lips together.

"And he thought you were..."

"Another girl he brought home."

I tried to hide my eyes from widening. Tightening my grip on the steering wheel, I cleared my throat awkwardly. "Did he...you know..."

"No." Evelyn choked out, crossing her arms over her chest for heat as I turned the heater up slightly. "Not really."

"You don't have to force yourself to tell me, you know that, right?" I smiled as an attempt for her to do the same, but she sniffed instead.

"It's alright. Nothing much happened."

I could practically hear her heart thumping against her rib cage. She was lying, but I didn't want her to go any further. My thoughts about pushing the questions vanished.

"Well, you're safe now, and I'm sorry for leaving you there. I was a little deluded for something." I smiled warmly and she finally returned it, muttering how it was okay. But it wasn't.

"Here we are." I killed the engine and slipped out of the car, helping Evelyn do the same.

As soon as I unlocked the front door. I saw Eleanor seated on the couch doing nothing. When she heard the door scrape against the carpet, her head snapped towards me, her eyes blazing. However, when she saw Evelyn standing behind me, her face fell, and she leaped off the sofa and dashed towards us.

-

Eleanor saw how depressed Evelyn looked, and immediately blabbed on, firing rapid questions at her, not giving Evelyn the time to answer until Louis stopped her. Telling her that it was a touchy subject.

With a heavy and worried heart, Eleanor dropped the subject, shooting her friend worried glances here and there. Evelyn would return it with a fragile smile, halfheartedly.

When it came time to sleep, Evelyn found it hard to even close her eyes. Thoughts ran through her mind.

Why was Harry so harsh? She remembered he was drunk but couldn't help but think 'How could someone forget their own mate just because they were intoxicated?' Though she didn't realize it--but if she did, will never admit it--it hurt her slightly.

After tossing and turning for a whole hour, Evelyn fell into a deep slumber without knowing it.

Harry's P.O.V.

As soon as I woke up, I rolled on my side to check my phone and the time. But I stopped when pain instantly shot through my head.

Groaning, I flopped back onto the bed. Remembering my hangover.

Fuck.

I forced myself to stand up. When I did so, the room went dark for a second and my legs went numb. My arm had pins and needles because I slept on it. One of my ear's hearing was gone for a moment, an annoying beeping sound singing.

With a huff, I trudged towards the door, ready to take a shower. I was hungry, too, and I needed to rid of the pain in my body. I already know what happened last night (Bring an easy target home) even though I don't remember any other shit. Fuck, Harry. If you weren't so high, too, you would have remembered that...sweet sex last night...Damn.

Though I did the right thing than forcing myself on her. Give me credit, fuck.

I hope Evelyn didn't get in my way and my drunken state didn't kill her or anything.

Shuddering, I clung onto the door. Placing my hand on the doorknob, I twisted it when I heard and odd clicking noise, indicating it was locked.

Locked.

Frowning, I tried again but the door didn't budge. 

Who the hell would lock me in my own room?

Evelyn? Was it...?

I'm utterly confused.

"Evelyn?" I called and found my voice raspier than usual. I coughed repetitively and tried to budge the door once more.

I didn't take my phone to the club yesterday, which meant it was in this room. After a few seconds of searching, I found my phone on my drawer and quickly dialed Louis' number as memories came back to me.

I may not remember much, but I do remember asking Louis for a favor; look after Evelyn.

I was drinking at the club but I was slowly getting drunk after I found a young girl to take home. I don't remember much, shit.

Technically, I didn't cheat on anyone. Evelyn and I weren't even dating--I laughed at the thought--and she doesn't give a shit about me. She was just my toy, not my girlfriend.

And that's what I'm going to do. Fuck what she thinks of me. She doesn't get to make those calls. This world is of men's redemption. I may have not bought her, but she still belongs to me.

My doll.

Who said I'll never fuck her? Maybe when she's ready.

However, I also recall feeling...concupiscent towards Evelyn. Yes, I remember seeing her. But I don't remember doing anything to her... I hope I didn't.

-:-:-:-