Chapter 1

Pooka Pov

Hey y'all I'm all grown up ! I'm now 14 and I like to party. But you guys know how my parent is especially my dad. I sneak out to party's and just do me. Im not dating or fucking cause I'm not ready for that and all these boys are wanna be thugs and i don't date thugs. And beside my daddy would have tore my ass up. I got 2 close friend name Judith and shelly (s/n I'm changing shelly age to be the same age as pooka) that been my day 1 niqqa since pre school. I consider shelly as my cousin since our parents are really tight and we practically knew each other for our whole life. Anyways ima go sweet talk my mama so that I can get turn up with Judith and shelly at this party that is hosted by this boy we attend school with.

Ma !!!!

Timbra- pooka I'm in the kitchen now quit yelling in my house !

Ma can I go to the movies with judith and shelly?

Timbra- don't give me that bull shit who and what and where the party going to be at?

Shelly and judith invited me to somebody at our school party, I don't know but ima come home no later than 12. Can u talk to daddy for me?

Timbra- baby girl I'll talk to him but you better not be fucking !

Lol Ma you shout out

Timbra- you laughing like I'm playing.

Ma chill out I'm still a virgin I ain't fuckin any time soon

Timbra-(popping pooka in the head) don't cuss before I change my mind.

Alright alright Ma I love you

Timbra- yea yea go bathe your brother before you head out.

Alright Ma !

** See my mother is the cool one because she understands me since she did had me In a early age. It's just my dad ! He's over protected, like the other day I wore this fitted skirt to go to the park , he done gave me a long speech and cursing at me saying I want to give boys attention and stuff. That's why I hide shit from him now ! Let me bathe this little boy so i can get the fuck out this house !

30 Minutes later

I got done bathing his bad ass and stuff. I was packing my party clothes in my gucci bag that my dad brought me for my 13 birthday. Even though my dad is strict on me , he always get me anything I want anything I want he go get!! Spoil girl :) any ways I decide to pack my white bandue, my black high waisted true religion booty shorts and my White and black 13s Jordans.

I'm going to get turn up y'all !!!

*******************************

Hey y'all i know y'all was dying for this sequel ! Lol my mom forced me to write more but I got tired and I wanted you guys to just have a little sneak peak ! Y'all know the usual answer them questions I got for you !

What y'all think gone happen in the party?

Pooka done got grown on us ! Oh lord !!!

Sosa still over protected?

Timbra the cool parent since she know what the deal is??

15 Votes 5 Comments

Follow me on Ig Carter_Dee kik me Carter_Dee