But he also said he 'had his ways' in opening a door. Maybe he kept a weapon in every room? That's probably how he opened the door.

Well it didn't matter, anyway, because I couldn't see two feet in front of me.

I hope we get ambushed by police and I get rescued.

Backing away as quietly as I could, I searched for something--anything-- to keep Harry away from me.

There was nothing.

I heard a loud noise and realized Harry had locked the door. There was a faint clink to my right; A key Harry had thrown carelessly. And the flicker of a lamp. When it turned on, I saw Harry right in front of me.

I leaped back and opened my mouth to scream, but was stopped physically because Harry placed his mouth on mine.

For a second, I felt my body go weak but that was obviously because of the disgust I felt at the moment. His hands gripped my forearms and held them to my chest. He didn't break the contact the two of us had as he walked forward until my back touched the wall. Not again.

I heard my heart beating from my throat. I never wanted to die--thinking it was useless because I believed in the here after-- but now I prayed on it. I would rather do that than be with Harry.

Alright, I know I just said all that crap but there was no denying that he was a great kisser. Or maybe everybody kisses like this. How the hell would I know? I've never kissed anyone but him. HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL. But an angel in disguise.

One of his hands held mine to his neck. I didn't object, but I didn't wrap my hand around him like he wanted me to. The heel between my palm and my wrist were touching Harry's jaw, my fingers on his neck. I didn't kiss back or anything, but it was so tempting at the moment.

Oh my God, what the hell are you saying? Are you enjoying this? My conscience spat in disgust, and I couldn't agree more.

But there was a small part of me objecting. Just kiss back. Who's it gonna hurt?

It's gonna hurt you, Evelyn. Harry id going to do what you have been dreading the most. And if he feels you kissing him back he'd think you'd want this.

I shuddered and moved my head back, but Harry--being the persistent idiot he was-- kissed me harder so head was touching the wall.

Evelyn Bale! You are kissing the world's most dangerous man on the planet!

She's not kissing him, but you should. You're gonna regret it later. Look how amazing his lips move against yours...

Stop urging her!

I felt this weird thing in my body; my legs were beginning to shake and all of my muscles went loose. My stomach felt like it was in knots.

This couldn't be the butterflies in my tummy crap.

But what was it then?

Was it lust?

No, it couldn't be. It must be the air I needed. I needed to breathe!

Against my hand, I felt Harry's defined jaws move up and down as he raked his teeth over my lip.

Maybe I wasn't enjoying this, but I wasn't hating it either. But that must be because Harry was going slow this time. The other times he had kissed me, it was rough and dominating. Lip biting, tongues dancing.

I hated it. But with him going slow and passionate, I was relieved that he wasn't hurting me.

But he will hurt you in a minute if you don't stop.